Chapter 15

Asuka pov

I'm currently in class talking to Shido, while Tohka was speaking with someone else.

Shido: Good morning Asuka. How are you?

Asuka: Morning Shido. I'm doing well and you?

Shido: Same here, but the way how's Yoshino.

Asuka: She's good though she was sad about me coming to school, since it meant she will be alone at home.

Shido: I see.

Just then the classroom door opened and Ms. Okamine came in.

Okamine: Good morning everyone. Guess what? Today we have a transfer student coming to our class.

Ms. Okamine continue speaking for a bit, before telling the transfer student to come inside the classroom.

Okamine: You may come inside now.

The door opened and we all see a girl long black hair come into our class. She writes her name on the blackboard and then turns to the class and introduces herself. Though I was shocked for I knew who she was. She is my aunt...and the mother of my best friend Akame.

Kurumi: Hey guys my name is Kurumi Tokisaki.

Kurumi says with a smile, which makes the whole classroom erupt in cheers until she says something very shocking

Kurumi: Oh and just so you know I'm actually a spirit.

Shido/Tohka: Huh?

I could tell Tohka was worried about me, since I was still staring at Kurumi in shock, but thankfully she shook me out of it.

Tohka: Are you alright Asuka?

I turn to Tohka and gave a small smile.

Asuka: Y-Yes, I'm alright, sorry I was just in a daze.

After easing her worries I turn my attention to Origami and I noticed that she seemed shocked for something.

Okamine: Well that quite the unique introduction. Now then you can sit-

Kurumi then cut Ms. Okamine off.

Kurumi: Before I sit, can someone do me a quick favor?

Okamine: Oh, do you need something?

Kurumi: Since I'm new here, I'm afraid I dont know my way around the school that well. Would anyone be so kind to show me around? I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise to make it worth your time.

Tonomachi immediately take the chance.

Tonomachi: Please, allow me!

Kurumi: Not you, but thanks.

Tonomachi was disappointed. I mentally gave him my condolences. Kurumi then start walking towards our direction.

Kurumi: Would you be interested in helping me?