Update - Please Read

SO, there’s a few things I want to address about this story.
     First, I would like to apologize for how long it’s been since this was last updated. I started writing this while I was in high school and once I got out life kind of got in the way to where I didn’t really have time for it and honestly forgot about the book. I’ve still been on wattpad reading stories but, this is all being written on word before getting published on here because I like to be able to see any errors I make and get them fixed before putting them on the site since there isn’t much of an editing help here.
     Second, I will be continuing this story as I still really like the walking dead and want to fully help myself and everyone else see where the story will take Y/N. I definitely want to be able to finish the story for everyone especially now that the show has also been completed.
     Now this will definitely take some time as I am currently in the military and don’t have internet all the time due to being on a ship. But I will be working on this when I have free time after work and when I’m not having to stand duty. I will do my best to get these chapters out to you in a timely manner. I have transcripts from the show downloaded in pdf form and will be downloading the seasons of the show as I’m working on them so I will be able to use them as reference when I won’t have access to an internet connection. Also, as I mentioned before I am writing this on Word before updating it on Wattpad so this will also make things easier as I will be able to write this both on my phone and my computer and have it transfer over when I need it to.
     I hope you will be patient with me as I get this out to you, especially as I get back into the groove of writing and planning what directions I want this story to take.
Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon.

  -Vayuys
Published – October 13, 2022