Volume 3 - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

--

3rd Person's POV

"I see that your acting is still at top-notch, hm? Kaori?" Ayanokouji praised as he sat on his bed. Kaori was seated on a chair beside his bed with a small smile.

"Fufu~ Of course. I can't call myself a Demoness from the White Room if I can't even do such a simple task. Anyways, you should really attend that celebration Class B is planning... They are worried for your well-being."

"Alright then. I'll try." Ayanokouji replied with a pleasant look on his face. Maybe for now, he can relax for a bit after that exam.

"Oh, and Mashima-Sensei said we'll be staying on the ship for more than a week..." Kaori trailed off and Ayanokouji sighed.

Never mind, he thought to himself.

"Really..?"

"Yeah... I wanted to have fun relaxing too, but we have to be prepared. Maybe after that, we can relax." Ayankouji sighed once again. But then his face turned stern.

If he is right, then an exam might be happening again soon. There is no reason for the school to waste time on vacation instead of classes for more than 7 days. Maybe a day or two but not for a whole week or so. So he thought.

It must be an exam that is more brain-related than physical-related. Because they would just tire the students' bodies at this point if they did.

So it must be brain-related.

Many theories as to what exam may come next rushed into his mind. Making out the possibilities of each one. But he was then brought out of his thoughts by Kaori.

"Kiyo, while I appreciate you thinking about what to do and what possibly may be the exam, just rest. I said that to atleast make you aware but I think I made the wrong choice..." Kaori trailed off and Ayanokouji sighed.

Kaori was right, He shouldn't overwork himself for now. There are no specifics given yet for the exam anyways.

So instead, he lay down on the bed again and relaxed his mind and body.

"Thank you, Kaori..."

--

DING!

"Hm?" Ayanokouji unlocked his phone and stared at the new message.

It has already been three days after Class B's win on the Survival Island Examination. And just as Ayanokouji expected, the school gave another exam.

It reads as follows;

Good afternoon students,

A special test will begin soon. Place gather in the designated room at the designated time. Anyone who arrives later than ten minutes after start time may be penalized. Please gather in Room 201 on the second deck by 20:40 today. Because it takes about twenty minutes to reach the area, we ask that you please use the restrooms now if necessary.

"Hmm..." Ayanokouji's eyes slightly narrowed. Then he opened BlueLine to Message Kaori but was beaten to it by Kaori herself texting him.

--

Blondie

*Blondie sent a photo*

Did you receive the same Email from the school as well??

Kiyooo

Yeah... We are in the same room and time as well...

Blondie