Kaori S.S

White...

White floor, White Walls, White Gowns. Everything's white.

As a genius, everyone stood no chance against me... No matter how hard I try to lose, I was always the winner, and losing was never possible for me.

I had a dull, colorless life.

Even before I came into the White Room, I was already a Prodigy. Everyone adored me and loved me.

But none of it mattered. I knew they only loved me because I'm a genius. 

So instead, I accepted Professor Ayanokouji's proposal to go to the White Room for a challenge. Since I knew no one would miss me truly.

Nothing happened.

Instead, what happened was I grew to hate the Color white even more. But all of those thoughts changed when I met him.

Because of Kiyotaka-kun, I finally learned the taste of draw and defeat. Although it sounds ridiculous, It felt absolutely awesome...

I finally met someone who is equal to me in everything.

Be it Learning Activities, Physical Activities, I wouldn't always win. Kiyotaka-kun would defeat me from time to time.

I respected him and admired him from the very bottom of my heart... All because he defeated me.

I would follow him everywhere he goes. Because I respected him.

Even after he decided to go to ANHS, I decided to follow him. 

At first, I thought I followed him simply because I respected him--- Since, despite not having good genes, he was able to be equal with me.., A natural genius,

But after a certain amount of time... I realized that it was something else...

Because of the 12 years, I spent with him.., I finally realized..

I was deeply in love with Professor Ayanokouji's Son, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun.. All because he defeated me.

I knew it sounded ridiculous... But I imagine that without him in my life--- I would be a dull human... That would probably act like a robot. 

Even if he doesn't love me back--- I feel content by just simply standing beside him. It makes me feel proud and happy. To be beside the guy who first defeated me..

.

.

Yes---

Such was the burden of geniuses.

Having such difficult lives despite being blessed by great things.

It was truly a pitiful sight-- Seeing everyone wanting to be Geniuses...

Despite not really knowing how difficult it is to be one.

--

Okay... For the first time in the book, I am putting this...

I don't know if I did this right but if I did... Please do correct me.

That's all and I'll leave now... 

I'll be putting more of these end notes if ever I have something to write hehe.