05

Kim Sunoo's pov:

"Yeahh,anything!now help me" she said as she dragged me near the table.

She's cute <3

....the heck is wrong with me???
I shouldn't be thinking this...

"Hellooooo??!?"yujin said as she moved her hand back and forth Infront of my face.

"Yeah...so what do you need help with?"I asked.

"I forgot this chapter and I can't understand a thing now,and the teacher said it was important....what if I fail this test???I'll be deaddddd....and then I'll get demotivated...mom also said if I fail a test I won't be able to go to the training center and that's the only thing keeping me alive right now and I don't wanna loseeee ittttttt" she said freaking out and about to have a breakdown...

"Hey,hey,calm down!breath in.....breath out...it's fine,this chapter is very easy and it's just the basic concept that is linked with all the equations,we studied this a while ago but once you get the main concept you'll be able to solve the questions easily so it's not hard.calm down and and you'll do great! nobody's gonna stop you going to the training okayyyy! I tried calming her down and making her feel a little more relaxed and confident.

Kang yujin's pov:

Even if we hated each other and I couldn't stand him,he was the only one who could calm me down this easily.
Wonyoung was the closest to me,but she would also panic seeing that side of me and couldn't control me afterwards.
Is it because we've known each other for a very very long time?
Or is it just because of the understanding we have with each other though we're polar opposites?
I don't know but I felt grateful to have someone that could understand my body language more than anyone....why did we have to hate each other so muchhh?

yall thank you to the ones reading it!!!I really appreciate the votes!!!i don't have a lot of motivation right now but I'll try updating once a week!!!we get. lot of homework so yeah
anyways I love y'alllll

-M