07

Kang Yujin's pov:

Woahhh,I'm done?
I looked through the pages confused as all the questions were done...we still have fifteen more minutes to go and I've finished the test??yayyyy

~~~

"How was the test?"wonyoung said as she sighed.

"It was surprisingly easy!I finished fifteen minutes early and had time to recheck"I replied satisfied that I didn't do so bad.

"Didn't you say you weren't even prepared and forgot everything from this chapter,when I called you yesterday evening?"she asked me confused.

"Welll...I stayed up till 1 studying with...." I stuttered...

"With?" She looked at me suspiciously...

"With....with...."
Think of some excuse before things get worse.
I can't tell her that sunoo was the one who helped me study last night.
She won't let me live after that...

"With...yeji on the call....yeah...yeah yeji and I were on a call last night studying", I replied hoping to sound as sincere as possible.

Gosh how am I so bad at lying??
Well she's my best friend so she's as dumb as me,and would believe it,now don't overthink it!

~~~

It was gym class and I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my stomach...I tried to not think about it but the pain got worse.
And as I came back to my classroom,to get my bottle,I felt someone's presence behind me.
I looked around to see sunoo standing behind me and suddenly he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my waist.

With me standing there too stunned to speak he left saying "I'll tell the teacher you're not feeling well, so just sit here".
shit did I just get my period?aishhhh!!!I I sighed.

I sat there smiling at the entire scene that just happened.
Did he just give me his jacket??omooo
He's so caring ahhhhhhhhhhh

I couldn't help but blush thinking about him...

wait ...the heck is wrong with me?am I going crazy or something
Why is my heart beating so fast..?
Can't things go a little more slower for me to adjust or whatttt???