I felt someone folding my hand and squeezing lightly.
When i open my eyes i see my unnie smiling sweetly to me.

"Unnie".

I embrace her in a tight hug. I cried in her shoulder.

"Shh... Its ok dear.. I'm here. Don't cry baby."

She caress my back.

After minutes of crying i calmed down.

"How are you feeling rosé?" I put my head on her shoulder.

"I'm feeling empty unnie, what happens in 3 years back?" I asked her.

" Hmmm... You and lisa joined in your favorite college, then you guys bought a apartment for yours. We visited our grandparents in New york 2 times. You guys get graduated. I get married Jongin and now we have a little baby girl, Emy Park, You are the one who gave her the name. And Lisa wants to modify her dancing skill, so she joined college and you was preparing for the next CEO of our Park Entertainment. Then this happened."

I widden my eyes in surprise about the information.

" You marry Jongin oppa, have a baby girl. And the hell i was ready to being Ceo."

I can't hide my anxiety. Too much surprises in one day.

" Yep."

She simply said and chop the apples for me.

"Why are you not take the Ceo post. I think Dad wants, you to be the next Ceo, not me.. And where is my niece?"

"Well Dad  talk to me about that. But i'm not intrested in that type of things, and i need to take care of Emy. That's why i beg you to and..... Emy and mom will be here soo.."

She didn't finish her word the door opens, revealing mom holding a little baby doll..

"Oh my god....."

I get down my bed and ran to take Emy in my arms.
God she is so cute with that dumbling cheeks, i wanna squeeze it hard.
" Rosé calm down, your wounds are not healed yet."

"I'm ok mom.. Hey cutie, do you know me?"

I caress her cheeks and back

"Roshieee.."

She said in her baby voice.

Oh god i'm gonna die now, she i so cute.

" She always call you like that. Never called antie rosie." Alice said.

"She didn't want to."

Most of the evening i played with Emy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo pov.

I finish my rounds and now going to check on Chaeyoung. I don't know how she feeling now.

Why am i so conscious about her, may be she is my first patient.

I shrugg off the thoughts and make my ways to Chaeyoung's room.
I reach my hands to knock on the door. I heard someone giggles and a baby voice.

I knocked lightly.
Someone open the door and i see Chaeyoung playing with a baby.

Alice give me space to enter. I see her mom, i greet them and went to check her condition. Alice take the baby from her.

"Did you  feel any pain or something?"

I make my sounds like professionally but bit friendly.