"Hey, I'm just pointing out the rules that I heard." I shrugged making Rachel roll her eyes. "So where are we going?"

"The park." She responded as we got close to her car that was parked on the empty driveway.

"Park?" I repeated as he came up to the passenger door. "So I should've eaten beforehand?"

"Yup," Rachel grinned as we both entered the vehicle.

A frown fell upon my lips as I crossed my arms. She could've at least told me that I could eat before the 'date'. It already sounded like a bad idea and now it became worse without food.

"We're getting food." That was all Rachel had to say to make my attention focus again. "I wanted to tell you before you got into an even more pissed mood."

"I mean to be fair, it's food. You never joke around about food." I explained with a hint of a smile on my face as she showed one too. "So, how did you end up with me huh? No other guys were on the board?"

"Yeah, that's exactly it." She answered as I nodded, looking out of the front window. "No, dumbass, I picked you at third. I even had to trick someone so I could chance to get you."

"Oh, who was the other person?" I asked, curious about who else wanted me.

"No one, just be glad it was me or you could've been having a whole different night."

"Okay," I dragged as I got comfortable in the seat before mumbling something under my breath.

"What was that?" The redhead glanced my way briefly.

"Nothing." I quickly blurted which caused me to get a wary look from her before I changed the topic. "So what are we getting?"

The rest of the ride consisted of us going to pick up our meals which were a simple burger and fries. Not that I'm complaining. And now we found ourselves sitting at a picnic table in a local park.

"Okay so I have a question to ask and I want a serious answer," I asked after I laid my drink on the table.

"Ooo, getting serious fast." She teased which gained a look from me. "Sorry, go on."

"Why did you pick me?" I questioned as I looked into her brown eyes.

"Because you were the hottest one left." She joked once more but this time making me laugh slightly. "But to seriously answer your question, because I like you and the conversations that we have." Making a smile break out on her lips. "And I think you like me too."

"You think so?"

She started to shake her head before replying, "Not think, I know. Which is only the right thing to do, I mean if I was you I would like myself too." The smile that she displayed turned into a smirk. "What's not to like?"

I chuckled at the statement before continuing on with the topic at hand. "And why do you think you know?"

"Well, you smile when I say a joke," She pointed out which made me interrupt her.

"Yeah, but I could be those people that just smile for anything."

"Trust me you are definitely not one of those people." Rachel said as she laughed at my words. "What about when I make you laugh? Do you have a guess for that?"