"We need to make sure everything is arranged as soon as possible, guests will arrive any minute." Rose looks up at the clock with giddiness.

She had raced home from the chapel as soon as the couple had taken their vows just to make sure everything was flawless.

Suddenly, the doors swing open and Tommy walks in hastily, hanging his jacket. A cigarette stayed firmly in between his lips as he adjusted his suit.

"Tom, you're here." Rose was anxious. "How far away is our bride and groom? What about everyone else? Is the—"

"Rosie, stop stressing." He interrupts. Tommy walks around a little, observing everything as he smoked. "Everything looks fine."

"But I don't want it to just be fine, I want it all to be perfect." Rose frowns.

He puts out his cigarette.

"You'd think this was your own wedding the way you're running around. Have you even just stopped today to take a breather?"

Tommy walks up to her, his hands in his pockets.

Rose didn't reply, Tommy already knew the answer to that. So instead she just fixes his tie and hair. "I just want everything to be nice, you know? Polly never thought she'd witness this day. It's lovely to see our Michael get married."

Tommy stares at her for a couple seconds before sighing. Rose was right. This day was important for more reasons he could probably count.

A smirk played on his lips as he moved hair out of her face. It wasn't until now he truly registered how short she was compared to him, the way she looked up at him with those eyes of hers felt truly intoxicating.

Tommy rubs his thumb against her plump lips. "Let me help you with your stress." His voice was lower now.

Rose looks away shyly, grinning. "How do you plan on doing that?"

Tommy didn't answer. Instead he pressed her firmly against the wall, his eyes still looking down at her.

He was so close now, she could feel his warm breath against her face as well as her heart beating rapidly. It was the way his hand travelled up her thigh, pushing her dress up— it was criminal and sinfully pleasurable. 

Tommy lifts her head up, he wanted her to look at him. Right in the eyes.

Rose's shoulder strap of her dress had fallen, exposing her bare shoulder in which Tommy was now planting kisses on.

Her eyes flutter closed, she was running her hands through his dark brown hair.

"Mrs Shelby." A voice calls.

Almost instantly, Rose pulls away from her husband, fixing her dress in a hurry. Her cheeks were slightly flushed as the maid approached them, she had Elliot on her hip.

The young maid herself was trying to remain professional after invading on such a private moment. Tommy on the other hand, wasn't bothered at all.

"Mr Shelby, Mrs Shelby, I'm very sorry—"

Rose cuts her off, "N-No it's completely fine. What's the matter?"