Chapter 1

Dina is a 19 year old working downtown in a New York local diner. She is beautiful and was sometimes mistaken for a model. It was early morning and she was just stepping into work , she already knew it was gonna be a busy day. She headed out back and put her things in her locker and put on her apron. She checked the time and it was just about opening time as she stood behind the counter. She was putting out some fresh cakes when the bell over the door went and some customers came in.

-
The day went by quickly as it rammed packed with people. She came out with a notepad and went to a table. "Hi what can I get you today? " she asked a group of boys on the table. "You would be nice" a blonde guy says as his friends smirked and chuckled.

"You're not the first to say that so it getting kinda old" Dina says with confidence

"Oo little lady for some fire on that tongue " another guy says

Dina rolled her eyes "so what can I get you?" She asked again

" four beers and four burgers .. oh and your number if possible sweetheart. " he says

Dina wrote down there order and didn't answer as she walked towards the counter and heard the door go and 3 familiar faces walked in.

"I'm telling you Eddie we need to find someone in our lives" Marcel says

Eddie kissed his cheek "don't stress darling we'll find someone I just know we will." He says as Marcel and Harry sat down in a booth.

Harry sat back and ruffled his curls as he looked around and glanced over the group of guys who were opposite.He glanced back towards Eddie and picked up a menu. "All I know is I'm hungry and need filling now." Harry says

Marcel chuckled as Edward smirked "well that's easily done" he mumbled picking up a menu.

"Dina there's a table needing seeing too" the manager says to her as she had the four beers on a tray. She was run ragged as it was short staffed and she was the only one waitressing.
"I'm getting there " she says

"We'll get there faster " he says as she slapped her ass in appropriately. She jumped a little almost spilling the beers as she walked to the table. "Woah don't spill my drink there " the guy says .

"Yea.. sorry about that " Dina says catching Harry's attention as he glanced over at the table and looked at her but doubled looked her as he went to look away. He starred a little as he looks her over.

"What is it haz?" Eddie says as Marcel followed Edward's and Harry's glance as they stare directly at Dina.

-