"I'm sorry that I've let my jealousy get in the way of our relationship." Amelia apologises but I feel nothing because she has said this before. My older sister and I have had this conversation in the past but she still isn't involved in any of our lives.

"Don't say things that you don't mean." I whisper because I'm tired of this "You keep saying this and I'm tired of getting my hopes up.  I deserve better than that, my boys deserve so much more than that."

"It's always about you, everything is always about you and your fucking life." Nikita sighs in frustration. "We get it. You have the perfect life with the cutest kids and the hottest husband."

"Nikita don't do that." I give her a dirty look. "You started to change once I started getting my shit together. I bought my first house, met Joe and started levelling the fuck up. Now I am a married mom of three with a million dollar company which is everything that I didn't know I could have. I became a better version of myself and you didn't like that."

"Don't say it like that." Amelia shakes her head. "We're happy for you."

"Then why did you stop talking to me?" I snap and she falls silent. "Why weren't you there for the birth? I had a miscarriage not long after I had the twins and you should have been the first ones there but you weren't. I lost my sisters a long time ago and it hurts because the only way I see you is through social media."

"Maybe you need to stop acting as if you're above us." Nikita rolls her neck. "I'll be the one to admit that I am jealous of how your life has turned out. In a span of three years, you have bought four gorgeous houses while I'm only beginning the process of owning my first home. You're married and I still have no man because they all have an issue with me being transgender. You have a very successful business and mine is... failing."

"I've been engaged for almost four years and we still don't have a wedding date set." Amelia sinks into her seat. "No children and certainly no business. I feel as if I'm still stuck in the past and I honestly don't know what to do. Everything happened so fast when you met Joe and suddenly I felt as if I had lost my place in your life."

"You never did." I reach for her hand. "You have always had me here, I'm always reaching out but you never answer my calls."

---

AmerieAnoai: Never shared this picture but I'll share the backstory of this night with you all

Joe and I crashed a wedding. 

The End.

3,020,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

The meeting with my sisters went surprisingly well considering that our conversations always end in yelling or tears. I know that our sisterhood will never be the same but we are going to take baby steps and I will slowly start to reintroduce them into my children's lives as their aunts.

"This house is something out of the movies." Jonathan lets out a low whistle as we lead them into the TV room. "Ya'll are rich rich."

"Oh, we been knew they had that schmoney." Trinity winks at me and I stick my tongue out at her. "You've got the number one wrestler and the owner of the leading fashion brand here. Amerie has that fine taste so you can only expect the best but you know that this place cost millions."

Joe winces, "Let's not talk about how much it cost."

"We paid pretty penny for this place hence why we can't go out anymore." I joke while nudging my husband who chuckles. "We're broke now but it was worth the investment."

Jimmy gives us a look, "Y'all ain't broke."

"We need to start investing

"We need to start investing." Trinity nudges her husband as we take our seats and I smile as Joe wraps his arm around me. "But can we talk about how good you look for being pregnant with another set of twins."

"I'm surprised that I'm not bigger." I say with a laugh while placing my hands on my stomach. "There are some days when my bump looks big and others when it looks flat."

"Uce got that super sperm." Jonathan laughs as we find something to watch on Netflix. "Two sets of twins, you better hope that this is the last time because I know that your ass won't make it through a third."

We all laugh at his words.

"God just keeps blessing us." Joe says as he kisses my cheek and I smile at him. "We're gonna have a football team by the time we reach our forties."

"Hell no." I shake my head. "You're getting a vasectomy after this."

"Especially since you keep letting him double dip in those cookies." Trinity winks and all we do is laugh because she sounds just like her husband in this moment. "You're going to end up on welfare after this because three kids is already a lot, now imagine five."

"Mommy." I jump up in surprise at the sound of Joseph's voice. "Mommy."

"Hey Joseph." I stand up and quickly make my way over to my son who should not be here. Prior to the Trinity and Jon showing up, we had put the twins to bed in one of the guest bedrooms that we have downstairs since they have a habit of getting out of bed.

"I'll go check on Thomas." Joe says while standing up as I cuddle my tired looking son to my chest. "Where's Binx?"

"Binx sleeping." Joseph responds with a small smile and I rub his back which makes his smile grow wider.

"What are you doing up?" I ask while pecking his lips as he throws his arms around me. "I thought my big boy was sleeping."

"I am big boy." Joseph starts flexing his muscles which makes the couple howl in laughter.

"That's Joe's kid for sure."

The relationship that I share with my first born is still a work in progress but I'm grateful for the diagnosis which has given me more insight into why he behaves the way he does. We have gotten closer which makes me happy as he is the one that made me a mom for the first but Joe is still working on his relationship with Thomas who is a mommy's boy.

"Binx is using the bathroom and Thomas was fully awake." Joe says as he walks back into the TV room with a wide awake Thomas who waves at Trinity and Jon. "Looks like we're going to watch a child free movie."

Jon sulks, "Oh hell no."