17. Mine

Steve felt a warm, wet heat lapping at his now hard cock. Forgetting momentarily about who was in his bed, he let his mate continue to wish him a good morning. His breathing hitched as he felt the gentle but gripping slide of a petite hand fisting his length before hearing Bucky moan next to him. His eyes flew open at the realization that Bucky was still laying beside him. They quickly became hooded as he watched their small redhead continue to lap, suck and bob slowly on his long time mate and best friend's impressive length. He felt as she continued to keep her hand strokes in time with her mouth before once again switching back to his own very hard dick and stroking their other mate's member instead. Steve watched as long as he could before his arms shook from the restraint he was showing. All he wanted to do was thrust his hips to meet her lips but wanted to enjoy Rae's attention at her own pace too. Looking over, he saw the same struggle evident on Bucky's face.

Without really thinking through the consequences, Steve pulled Bucky's lips to meet his own halfway and moaned as their mate could be heard moaning at the sight. Steve smiled against his male counterpart's lips when he heard his own gasping moan sound. Then Rae switched once more and moaned again as she forced even more of Captain America's throbbing cock down her throat. Steve fell backwards as he groaned in ecstasy. He was getting close and was trying to hold back. the combination of having both of his mates touching him was driving him mad. He knew he would need his release soon. When he felt the bed dip, he figured Bucky had felt his need and was going to help put him out of his misery. Instead his eyes flew wide when his smallest mate swallowed his entire length with a muffled screaming moan. Steve found his eyes met with a smirk from Bucky in his new position behind their mate.

"What a good girl. That's right. Show the Captain how good our mate is at sucking his dick deep. He wants to drain himself in you but I think I won this round. He knows he can't wait until I am done showing your body how much I enjoy it and he going to paint your throat white Doll. Unless you want him to paint you elsewhere?"

Steve couldn't tear his eyes from Bucky but he felt her moan once more as he fought against bucking up against her face. His pants became more labored as he tried to restrain himself. She was used to others being rough with her, instead he wanted to cherrish her. Making up his mind, he knew what he needed to do.

"Sweetheart, no. You feel amazing and I have messed things up between the three of us enough times. Let me show you what only Bucky and I, what your mates can bring you."

Instead, she shook her head, baffling him. Her lips released him, making him hiss, but he kept his eyes on her. "Tell me baby."

Her eyes were almost feral as she growled out a single word, her throat sore from depth she had been taking the impressive lengths of her mates. "Mine."

That was all it took, Steve understood. She needed the reassurance they were there, that it was real. "Okay baby. Suck me dry then I'm eating that pussy while you swallow Bucky's seed too. I want you sitting on my face in the next ten minutes. Make me cum."

With renewed energy, Steve had one hand in her hair and one fisted in the sheets as she truly showed him what she could do. In under five minutes, Steve was silently screaming as he ground his pelvis into her lips, shooting rope after thick rope into her throat. He couldn't believe she done that and was truly impressed. Bucky simply smiled as he had continued to thrust deeply in her tight center. He knew that if Steve hadn't made his stance clear, he would have been cumming at the same time as the other man. Instead, he was barely hanging on as Steve helped situate their newest mate over his face and locking her hips down against his lips while facing the ever needy Bucky. Watching her head fall backwards as Steve set to work had Bucky hand on his own shaft. He wanted to taste her so badly, instead leaning down for a kiss. His metal hand wrapping around her throat before he second guessed himself and tried to let go; key word tried.

As he moved to release her, her own hand pressed his vibranium firmly against her neck, not painfully, he noticed. He saw the pleading in her eyes. "I just don't want to push you too far Doll. I know the metal can be, off-putting." He sort looked away as he finished his thought.

"No." Bucky's eyes met hers once more at her response.

"No?" His confusion was evident and enough to make her lean forward into his hand as she reached and pulled him closer using his large package. "No. I am yours just as you are mine. Metal doesn't make the man. You know my past and I know yours. You don't want me any less based on mine and, if I am honest? I want you more based on the arm. Now, feed me and let me prove my words to you."

Steve moaned under her to show his support for her words. Bucky didn't know what to make of the declaration but wasn't about to upset his newest mate by voicing them at a time like this either. Hesitantly, he watched as she released his hand and sat up with his hand still on her neck. Opening her mouth wide and maintaining eye contact, he internally groaned as the sight laid out before him. With one last grip of her throat, he thrust forward and found himself inside his beautiful little mate's mouth.

Rae watched as his eyes rolled back, unable to keep the smile fully hidden as his long, thick, shaft worked it's way Past her lips and became fully seated in her throat. What she hadn't expected was for his hand to become more firm as he growled out a single word as he picked up speed. "Mine." 

The combination of one of her mates claiming her as his while the other continued to spell all of their names on her clit with his tongue was enough to make her scream vibrate through Bucky's dick. His hands shifting so his left hand tangled in her hair while his right gently stroked her cheek and circled her lips just before his own pleasure overwhelmed him and he found himself shooting rope after thick rope into her throat to be swallowed while Steve stroked her sides and back from his position under her. They stayed that way for a few more minutes before Steve found himself behind her and bending her forward. He knew that once should have been enough but he was fairly certain that it would never be enough. After having been through everything that they had, being alone and naked with his two soulmates would always be his happy place. The three were very aware that they each had their own hardships but together, they were sure they could overcome anything thrown their way.

Naked and together was how they spent the next few days, refusing to be seen by the others and learning everything there was to know about one another.

Bucky smiled as he took in the scene before him. Rae was laying on her stomach facing himself and Steve while the two men were sitting side by side on the bed. A fruit tray between the three providing snacks as they talked and laughed in a way he was sure himself nor Steve had in many, many years. It was more than he knew what to do with. With a small tear in his eye, he ate his snacks and listened to the conversation flow effortlessly. Just like that, he felt at home and complete. Judging from the smiles mirrored on his mates' faces, they were in just as much bliss as himself.

And just like that, they started the rest of their lives.