Notes

Soulmates:

Natasha Romanoff (Black and red hourglass on his chest) and Bruce Banner (Green bubbling in beaker on her ribs)

Wanda Maximoff (Red Mask on his arm) and The Vision (Mind stone on her neck)

Thor Odinson (Lightning striking Mjolnir on her sternum between her breasts) and Jane Foster (her astrology constellation on his diaphragm)

Peter Parker (Spider web on his neck) and Pietro Maximoff (Lightning bolt down his hip and thigh)

Tony Stark (Arc reactor on her shoulder) and Pepper Potts (Two interlocking P's in beautiful calligraphy on his pelvis)

Loki Laufeyson (Horned Helmet on his chest framing his nipple) and Stephen Strange (Magic circle between his shoulder blades)

Clint Barton (Arrow through her collar bone) and Laura Barton (Pen and Shield leaning against one another on his thigh)

Sam Wilson (Wings wrapped around her calf) and Sharon Carter (gun with an eagle etched into it on his arm)

Yelena Belova (Red hourglass with no outline on her hip) and Kate Bishop (Purple arrow behind her ear)

Steve Rogers (His shield on Bucky's shoulder blade, Raven's hip), Bucky Barnes (His gray and red star on Steve's heart and Raven's other hip), and Raven Rosen (diamond with bird-like wings on both of their backs, between their shoulder blades spanning across both shoulder blades)

Sharon is not a bad guy because Civil War never happened and this story does not take place in the MCU Timeline.

Soul marks only appear if you get within 300 yards of your mate and it is rare to find one soulmate let alone more than one. If I find pictures that I like, I will add them as I go.

Raven Rosen, Bryan Brenton, and Lucas Rusher are my OC's as well as Rachel Stevens.

*** I may add more here as it comes up in the story. Comment any questions you may have either here or whatever part of the story they pertain to. ***