Chapter 4: First Impressions Matter

Начните с самого начала

Girls: 'what the hell?'

Aizawa: By discovering the limit of your quirks and how much you can improve, the test shows what you can and can't do.

Izumi and Katsumi are in the starting line as Izumi has a nervous face and Katsumi looked conflicted. The robot fired as Izumi and Katsumi start running.

Aizawa: This connects with the creativity and what you need to survive.

Katsumi: Explosion!

Katsumi launches herself as she sets explosions behind her.

Robot: 4.13 seconds!

Present Mic: Katsumi Bakugo! Quirk explosion! She can set off explosions off her palm using her sweat!

Izumi finally crosses the line.

Robot: 7.02 seconds!

Katsumi: when I use both hands, the force disperse.

She looks at her left and sees Izumi tired and trying to catch her breath.

Katsumi: 'Deku, you will not have him before me...'

Izumi: 'there are still seven tests left, surely the rest will use their quirks to get the highest score. But I have this power that will break my body if I use it once. Control. Even if I concentrate when I use it...'

All might: The trick to controlling your power is... feeling it!!!

Izumi: that's how say it all might!

All might you already used 100% of one for all...

Izumi: But it destroyed my body...

All might: Once you use it, it should be easy to use it afterwards! You already know the sensation! How was it?

Izumi: well, uh, it was like a "buzz" or a "fush", um...oh! I know! Like a boiled egg in a microwave!

All might: Hahaha! Boring, but unique! If that's the image it gave you, try lowering the potency. Try that, this time, try visualizing the egg without exploding!

Izumi: 'visualize?'

All might: try visualizing that! It's not a process from one day to the next, but you will make it one day!

Then it was your turn, you kneeled on the starting line as you tried to control your breathing, you were nervous and you could even feel that the looks were on you, even Aizawa who looked at you with interest.

The robot fired as you eyes flashed blue and dash at the other end, leaving a dust cloud and a small crater behind.

Robot: 2.59 seconds!

You finally stopped and had a face of shock but the good type. You started smiling.

Y/n: Let's Freaking GO!!! HAHAHA!

You started jumping in joy as the class was left in confusion and shock as they looked at you and the starting line back and forth.

Aizawa: 'this male is stronger than I thought...'

Test 2: Strength

Izumi: 'visualize the egg without exploding...'

Izumi clenches her fist as hard as she can until the grip device in her hand made a beep.

She opened her eyes to see her results. The device read 56 kilograms.

???: Wow!

Izumi looked at the source of the voice.