CONSEQUENCES

A/N. I am back after weeks of busy work! I have a few drafts just a bit more cleaning then i'll upload them later!

You all are gonna hate me for this but i wrote it anyway.

ONCE AGAIN COVER ART IS NOT MINE, CREDITS GOES TO THE ARTIST

Anyways! Enjoy! or not....

.

.

.

Groaning, Uki sat up rubbing his tired swollen eyes. His heterochromatic eyes look around the dark lit room indicating that the sun has gone down.

"I slept through the day again?" He asked no one as he slowly got down the bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up himself.

Standing in front of the mirror, he sees himself wearing an oversized shirt and he knows it doesn't belong to him. Uki was then reminded once more of his pain, his loneliness and his broken heart.

"No matter how much I keep wearing this shirt everyday, it doesn't change the fact that you're gone..." He mutters as he stares at himself in the mirror, tears breaking his already reddening eyes.

'Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows in a stranger's bed
Little voices in my head'

"Uki?" Sonny called out as he slowly went inside Uki's apartment. The place looks like it was abandoned if not for the silhouette sitting on the sofa staring aimlessly at nothing.

"Uki..." Sonny mutters sadly as he stares at the pale and thin body of his friend.

Uki glances at him, shortly noticing a presence inside his apartment. He would have plastered a smile on his face but his mouth remained in a thin line.

"Uki, you can't keep doing this to yourself" Sonny said a bit warrily to not hit any landmine that would cause havoc in this apartment.

"I'm okay... I'll be okay..." Uki mutters hoarsely as he sat up and Sonny dropped the bag of groceries he was holding in the kitchen before coming back in the living room and sat in front of Uki on the table.

"Uki.. you also said that a year ago and until now nothing has changed.." Sonny said as he grabbed Uki's hand in his.

"You haven't eaten anything at all, you're killing yourself Uki... Sonny stated as he took a good look at Uki's physical state.

Uki stares at him until tears fall one by one like a fragile little crystal. Sonny didn't say anything as he stood up and sat beside Uki, cradling him in his arms, Uki's head rested on his chest as he sobbed and wailed.

"Shhh.. It's okay.. Let it all out.." Sonny said while stroking Uki's hair. The pain Uki was feeling is something Sonny doesn't know and he probably won't know unless he experiences it himself.

'Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the songs that I can't listen to, to tell the truth'

"I love you.." Fulgur said with a warm smile on his face as Uki smiled gleefully after hearing it from him.

Uki woke up from a dream, a dream of his past, a memory he refused to let go and the words he holds on to even now.

Tears fell once more as the image kept repeating in his mind, the sound of his voice haunts him and the pain worse every second that passes.

'Loving you was young, and wild, and free'