🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴

Start from the beginning

"Me too," Kalianna looks at Adrien. "What do you think of my look Adrien?"

"U-Uh, you look..." Adrien scratches behind his ear, averting his eyes. "Really pretty, I'm glad L'Oréal chose you for the ad. You're perfect for it," He blushes lightly, looking at Kalianna.

The ravenette blushes and bites her lip. "Thanks,"

"Kalianna! It's time!" A man yells.

"I'll be right over!" Kalianna called back, then looked at her friends. "Wanna take a picture together?"

"Totally," Giselle responds.

"I'm good," Adrien quickly says. "I'll just go sit down, my feet are getting a little tired,"

"That's okay," Kalianna dismissed him.

As Adrien sat on the nearby couch, Kalianna and Giselle posed together, the former taking a picture with her phone.

"I'm so posting this on Insta," Kalianna smiles, going to Instagram.

"How many followers do you have btw? I've got like eight million now ever since I started singing," Giselle reveals.

"I've got..." Kalianna checks her follower count. "Nine-hundred thousand,"

"And we're both verified!" Giselle grins.

Kalianna grins as well, posting the picture of her and Giselle on her Insta page.

Adrien watches the girls with a small smile.

He felt so happy for the both of them, especially Kalianna. Her career of being a model and part-time fashion designer was really helping her go places.

He hoped she kept growing.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila is sitting on her bed obsessively scrolling through Instagram, watching photos of people living their life and flexing their luxury.

Lila absolutely hated it. She felt bitter at how people could put up pictures of themselves having fun and having no thought about the others beneath them.

About the ones who weren't having fun.

"Ugh," Feeling disgusted, Lila exited Instagram.

Then she had an idea!

Lila smiled and got up, going to her window and opening the blinds a bit, letting some light in.

She posed with a hand on her hip in front of the window, flashing a charming smile before she snapped a picture of herself.

The scarlet brunette then opened Instagram again, putting the picture up and writing a few words.

@Lila.Rossi.Offical.

Felt cute, so I'm going out today to treat myself to an expensive meal at my favorite restaurant, Lasserre.

Satisfied, Lila posts the picture. Just then she got a notification on the recent posts for Instagram. She went to it and her face scrunched up in distaste.