🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴

Start from the beginning

She rolls her eyes, then goes to her and Adrien's message chat. He hadn't responded back yet.

Kalianna frowns a bit. She know she shouldn't get her hopes up because she knew how Adrien's father was, but she wanted Adrien to be here.

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

"No," Gabriel says curtly, working on his monitor, not taking his eyes off it.

Adrien, who was standing by the door, was shocked that his father had rejected the idea of him going out to see Kalianna.

"But father, it's her first perfume ad," The supermodel protested.

"I said no," Gabriel replies sharply. "Now leave my office and continue practicing your piano, I don't want you being lazy,"

Adrien frowns and leaves his father's office, upset.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien enters and shuts the door harshly, catching Plagg's attention.

"Whoa, what's got you so worked up?" The cat diety asked his pacing holder.

"It's my father he says I can't go out to see Kalianna," Adrien bites on his thumbnail.

"And since when has his disapproval that ever stopped you?" Plagg asked before eating a piece of Camembert whole.

"You're right, he's just being unfair like always!" Adrien frowns, then begins texting Kalianna. "I'm going to see Kalianna weather he likes it or not!"

Kal 💛

I'll be there.

Adrien then plays piano music on his phone, setting it on the piano. "Plagg, claws out!"

After transforming, Cat Noir opened a window, jumping out and vaulting away from the mansion with his staff.

🧴🧴🧴🧴

Scene: SHAPES Photo Studio.

"You guys made it!" Kalianna squeals, capturing Adrien and Giselle in a hug.

"Of course gurl! This is your first perfume ad. AND with L'Oréal!" Giselle smiles.

"L'Oréal?" Adrien's eyes widened. "Isn't that one of the world's largest cosmetics company?"

"M-hm. And to think, they reached out to my parents so they could have me advertise their new perfume for this month!" Kalianna bounces on the balls of her feet elatedly, lightly squealing.

"What kind of perfume is it?" Giselle asks.

"Well since it's Fall, they're having me advertise a pumpkin cinnamon spice smelling perfume, I'm so excited! Just look at this cute dress!" Kalianna twirls, showing off her mini dress.

Adrien stares at her in awe while Giselle nods in approval.

"It's something alright. And I like your boots," Giselle eyes Kalianna's white boots.