Walked in during stream (Arny)

You forgot Arny was streaming tonight

It was about 5pm and Wednesday. I was making food and coffee for Arny since I haven't seen him get some food for a while. As I was walking out of the kitchen, I thought Arny was on the couch watching tv or something but he wasn't there. 

Just then I saw apollo so I called him over to me. "Hey boy, You might know where daddy might be?" I let him sniff the hoodie I was wearing so he could find Arny. before we walked away I ran to grab a small bag of treats, left the food and coffee on the table and followed him. He lead me to his bedroom and the door was closed. "Good boy. Here ya go." I tossed him a treat and he catched it. He went off to play with toys or something. 

I went back to the kitchen to grab his food and coffee and sped walked back upstairs. Without any thinking I went into the room "Hey love I got some-" I saw that he was in his chair and possibly streaming. He was a bit startled that I walked in. "Oh shit I forgot you were streaming tonight my bad." I was about to walk off but Arny stopped me "No worries love, You can stay and talk with chat if you want to." (He had his mic off during this and chat couldn't see me btw) I thought for a second. "Hm I don't see why not." 

He turned his mic back on "Sorry chat something happened. Also we have an unexpected guest joining us, wanna introduce yourself?" He looked at me as I walked to the view of the camera. "Uh hi I'm Y/N, I'm Arny's partner. You might have seen me on Tiktok or something but Hi!" I chuckled a bit and gave Arny his food. "I made you chicken and waffles, and coffee. Oh and I got your favorite, Banana bread!" he gasped in amazement. "Your an angel for this I love you! Chat, they are amazing, and that is a fact." I looked at chat for a bit and saw a bunch of compliments and questions

"Y/N looks gorgeous!" "Arny your lucky as fuck" "How old is Y/N??" "Y/N YOUR SO PRETTY" "I lowkey wish I was Arny so I could be with them is it just me?" "Ima need their socials" Arny and I laughed at chat "Ayo chat they mine!" I had a smirk on my face "I mean you could share with chat." Arny looked at me and held onto my hips from his chair. "Absolutely not! Chat they're mine!" I laughed trying to get Arny off of me. "Well if chat cant have me then they can atleast have my socials." "hmmm fine. I'll type it in chat" He typed in all my socials in chat and my phone started going off. "Chat yall are fast damn."

"Chat I'm gonna take a quick break, love wanna take over?" I nodded "Sure." He gave me his headphones and sat me in his chair. "Talk with chat while im gone or something. do what you wanna do just dont end stream" He gave me a thumbs up. "I won't end stream. Go have fun doing whatever you gonna do." He left the room and I was asking chats questions for a bit. "So chat, just so that you guys don't ask me to come in all the time and so that I dont take over stream, how bout I start twitch streaming. what do you think?" Chat kept on saying yes and that I should. "So yes? Ok. I just have to ask Arny to help me set up my own stuff since I barely know stuff about live streams." 

When Arny came back, he kissed me and gave me some pizza rolls and some tea. "Thank you love! You can take over stream again I'm gonna be downstairs." "Ok love, Chat say goodbye to Y/N, they'll be back soon." I waved bye to chat "Bye chat. I am gonna be back soon I promise. Cya love." I closed the door and went down to watch some netflix while eating the pizza rolls.

About 2 hours later, I heard Arny coming downstairs. "Is stream over?" I asked while looking behind me. He went into the kitchen to grab some chips. "Yep. Whatcha watchin?" I looked at the tv. "Oh just Saiki K" Arny sped walked to the couch. "I wanna watch, scooch over." I moved a bit so he could sit next me. We spent the rest of the night watching anime and trying to hold Arny off from getting apollo off of me since he wanted me to himself instead of apollo.

Remember to drink water, stay hydrated, eat some food. Love you guys! <3 -Jurianny