Let me take care of you (Danny)

Plot: you aren't feeling well and Danny takes care of you for the day

I woke up completely fine today and did the normal stuff I do everyday. Meanwhile Danny was still sleeping cuz he's a nocturnal boy. 

I was at the store getting groceries but then you randomly got a giant headache and some stomach pains. It went away for a few mins until I was loading the groceries in the car and the pain came back. I was questioning why you randomly were feeling pain and a headache while I was driving back home but it went away when I pulled up to the house.

Once I came back home , you saw Danny on the couch watching tv with a blanket on him while eating a bowl of cereal. He looked at the door seeing me with your hands full of bags and he instantly put the bowl of cereal on the table in front of him, got up and went up to you. He hugged and kissed you when he got to me. "I was wondering where you were today" said Danny while kissing my forehead. I replied with "Well, you were sleeping when I left so I didn't bother waking you up just to tell you where I was going." and was about to walk to kitchen to put the groceries down until Danny stopped me. "I will take these from you. Go to the living room and relax." He took the bags from my hands and put them on the table. He ran back outside to the car to get the rest while I got comfy on the couch.

While Danny was bringing the rest of the groceries from the car into the house, I got the headache and pains again but this time Danny noticed because he kept on looking at me while he was bringing in the groceries. Thankfully he finished bringing stuff inside and he closed the trunk and the front door so he speed walked to the couch and put my head on his chest since we were both laying down. He saw that I was in pain as he lowered his head to see me "You ok??" He asked concerned. "No. I've been in pain all day. No idea why but it just hurts.." He looked really concerned this time. "How bad from 1-10?" I thought you a minute. "Like a 7 or 8.5" Danny immediately got up. "Stay. Get as comfy as you fucking can" and ran to the bathroom which is where we keep our medicine and stuff like that. He was running around the house like a crazy person getting all my favorite things. 

When he was done he held up one of his hoodies that was my all time favorite. "Arms up" I held up my arms so he could put the hoodie on me. He was able to put it on me successfully and gave me water with ibuprofen. "Be a good girl and swallow them. I'll be right back" I nod and swallow the ibuprofen while drinking water. As I was drinking the water, he put my favorite plushies next to me and went to the kitchen and started cooking something and it smelt so good. I got as comfy as you could and watched tv for a bit. As I was watching tv, Danny came over while yelling out "KING JULIAN I MADE A MEAL FOR YOUUU!" his mort accent always hurt my ears but it was funny. He gave me the plate that was in his hand and on the plate was my absolute favorite meal "Oh my god you did not. This is why I love you so fucking much" I told him while kissing him so many times. 

Danny was still a bit concerned on how I was feeling. "How are you feeling right now? You doing ok?" I nodded "I feel better but not fully but I'll be ok" Danny spoon fed you the meal since he didn't want me to move at all. He said in his British accent "Let me take care of you today, darling. I want you to be as comfy as you can be." he kissed me on the forehead and got up to wash the dishes. For the rest of the day we spent time cuddling and watching Netflix together. 

It reached 12:30 and Danny wasn't streaming tonight. We were both getting sleepy but as I was getting up, Danny pushed me back on the couch. "Nuh uh. I'm gonna carry you. I don't care what you say, I'm carrying you upstairs." He picked me up and started carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom. "Are you sure about carrying me? I can walk fine ya know." Danny nodded "Positive. Plus you look cute when I carry you." I looked a bit shocked. "Cute? I thought I looked normal but I'll take it." He placed me on the bed and went to my closet and asked me "You gonna shower before going to bed?" I nodded, and he picked out my pajamas before handing them to me and picking me back up to head to the bathroom. 

While I was doing my skincare routine, Danny peeked his head through the door looking me. I could see him from the mirror reflection. "I can see you Danny. You can come in." He walked in and stood a few inches next to me. He was looking at me like he had sparkles in his eyes "You look prettyyy. With or without makeup you look pretty" You kissed his cheek "God I love you, you know that?" Danny positioned himself to give me a piggy back ride to the bedroom. You got up on his back and Danny started running while yelling "King Julian I love youuuu!!" and threw me on the bed. He tucked me into bed and gave me a plush to sleep with and he got himself a plush to sleep with too. He made sure I was comfy once he knew i was comfy, he came to bed and kissed me goodnight. He snuggled up to me so that he could be big spoon and we both dozed off to sleep.

Jesus fucking christ that took long. I felt like i did too much idk but WE MADE IT TO THE END! currently i'm still sick with covid but healthy enough to write. I have plans for future chapters so stay tuned for that. I'll probably post a chapter either later today or Tuesday depending on if i'm ready.  OK BYE REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, STAY SAFE! LOVE YOUU! -Jurianny