↳ vi. SOULS CONSUMED IN FLAMES

Start from the beginning

" I believe that shall do it," Jacaerys voices his objection rather loudly, trying to bid Medrick from being murdered, "I have not seen you in quite a while Medrick. It is great.. to see you doing well and still up to no good." The Veleryon boy then holds his tongue vastly—a breath withheld deeply in his throat.

Medrick pouts a small hmfff, flaring his nostrils ever so slightly. Eyes bore upon the prince of Veleryon nobility. There's moment of icy silence shared between the trio with Medrick suddenly boasting forth a chuckle, " Aye the prince is right, it has been far too long." before his eyes flicker to Vyselyra's quite narrowing features.

Both sibling lock, seemingly crossed in a dance. Until her eye catches the famed rogue prince watching, standing like a daunting vulture upon its prey. Those eyes hidden beneath a darkness, one perhaps only so few understood. To be fair, Daemon to Vyselyra seemed as if he hadn't changed in those 8 years. He was still seemed the same man without morals and yet her mind then wondered to where Caraxes may have been—having always taken a liking to his dragon.

But she dare only linger for a moment as her sight returns promptly to Medrick— his brows arched to match her hardened look. Gritting her teeth, the young Targaryen takes a small step towards her dear brother, readying to speak of cruel truths until a hand is felt upon her shoulder. One strong yet holding a softness behind it. A slight squeeze with a voice follows—sending a tingling sensation of thousand sparks rushing through her body at once.

With a sharp inhale, the Manderly Princess peered gracefully over her shoulder. She can see the jagged expanse of Jacaerys's perfect smile—his honey eyes locked upon her. The prince takes a step closer, aligning himself adjacent to her.

And for just a subtle moment, her eyes flutter slowly as they fully focus upon his. A few rapid beats of the heart before the fizzy came back, barreling down to the very pit of her chest. Vyselyra quickly diverts her attention from him toward their respective parties. Her unwavering pride remains, reminding her of what had befallen years ago at the hands of his mother. She's prompt on Rolling his hand off her shoulder—taking a step closer to her brother. Whilst a coldness brews upon the surface of her prominent features.

Jacaerys merely clears his throat, awkwardly placing his arm back against his side. Before adjusting himself stout, cringing out the strain that held upon his neck. Medrick only passed fast glances between both—making it a obvious point to not heighten her gaze of daggers. Whilst Jacaerys showed no outwards signs, the prince was quite ataken back by her dismissal. So it seemed when he first saw her through the clouds of Dragonstone—- it was like all his dreams had come true, that the girl whom held his heart would return one day. And yet she did show herself, but it was nothing of what he expected.

" Vyselyra!" A voice beamed of poignant emotion from elsewhere in the proximity—of which the Manderly princess immediately directed her sight towards. The voice only belonging to the youngest Velaryon, daughter of the late Laena Velaryon. Once noticing that familiarity of bouncing curly locks, Vyselyra's eyes held a likeness upon them. "Rhaena!!" Without a second thought in the matter, Vyselyra dozed her brother out of the way by slamming into his side— nearing knocking him down.

Glee penetrated the thickened sea air as the girls descended towards one another in a vastness of speed—with arms outstretched. Jacaerys's eyes fixed like the color of honey followed under darkened brows—subtly watching her. A sense of confusion moves promptly across his features. But Medrick was quite amused, merely casting a smirk at the prince's displeasure.