♧The Spirit of Competition♧

Start from the beginning

Asami: Not quite, you'll need these.

Holding, along with Y/N, the shirt with the Future Industries logo on it. Mako turning to the voice, his face lit up seeing his girlfriend–beginning to walk up to her.

Mako: Hey Asami!

Asami: Hey Sweetie.

Korra giving an annoyed look, which didn't go unnoticed by Y/N. Smiling at the aspects of her 'crush' with somone else.

Mako:These new uniforms look great!

Asami You look great, champ!

Mako and Asami do an 'Eskimo kiss'. Bolin looks with a "Really?" expression, while Korra shows her disgust, but quickly acts normal when Mako turns to her.

Y/N: Alright...well can we go now Asami? I have a few things to do again.

Asami: Oh c'mon Y/N...we just here and—

Getting cut off by the stare and seeing him cross his arms turning away making eye contact with the Avatar. Clearing his throat random quick convo that was made.

Mako: Well, teammates, I'll see you before the match tonight. Asami and I have a lunch date.

Bolin: Okay, we'll check you guys later, you know, we'll see you when we see ya.

Waving at the couple goodbye. Realizing it was just him and Korra and Y/N alone, but he seems to occupied to be listening to anything at the moment. So he thought he could get a chance without him listening in.

Y/N on the other hand looked around the Arena leaving silently making sure the others didn't hear. Entering the part for the Arena matches he checks everything out. Then he remembered Asami saying there will be a match of the Fire Ferrets tonight soon.

Getting out he found somone to locate a phone to make a quick call. Ringing he heard the familiar voice of the Gead Equalist.

Head Equalist: Hello? What do you need?

Y/N: Put Amon on, I don't have time to talk to you.

Hearing silence for a small while he heard stomping but then stoic but back to normal when he heard the phone pick up once again.

Amon: Hello Y/N. What is it?

Y/N: How would you feel putting a show on the people in the Pro-bending Arena? I think.. that will give the Avatar a small warning..

Hearing silence he hugged up before walking out. Heading to the window he saw Korra leaving the Arena with her Polar-dog animal companion. Making Bolin alone here with Mako following soon enough.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

At the Air Temple Island was Korra and Tenzin's kids helping with her air-bending. Talking they didn't notice a familiar raven haired teen with orange steaks walking towards them.

Y/N: I know you like Pretty Boy,, Avatar—but do you think he'll give you the same action you do to him?

Making everyone pause in their activities seeing the raven-haired boy. Korra more in surprise that he showed up unexpectedly to the air temple.

Ikki: Ohh~~ is he your boyfriend Korra? He's cute!

Jinora: No..I don't think he is..but is he your boyfriend Korra?

Feeling blood rushing to her cheeks seeing Y/N with no expression but somehow noticed red tint on his ears. 'Was he flustered by that too?', making Korra question.

Korra: No, he isn't!

Y/N: Harsh...I thought we close enough that I was your boyfriend..

Suddenly they heard laughing seeing the wife of the Air-bender master his self.

Pema: You have such strange friends Korra. But what is the cause for all this?

Before any three kids could say the reason, Y/N bet them to it.

Y/N: Boy problems. Avatar Korra here is in....love.. with Pretty Boy. Or as you call him—Mako.

Nodding she giggled while placing a hand on her stomach making Y/N ftown slightly.

Y/N: Oi, Korra! Can you make a chair or something for this pregnant lady. I say it's a bit rude that a women like her is standing when she's pregnant.

Feeling shock that he stated her name instead of her title. She was about to when Pema placed her hand on the tall boys shoulder.

Pema: I appreciate that you care but it's alright. I'm perfectly fine, thank you though..

Y/N: Y/N. Y/N L/N. Please to meet the Air-benders Master wife.

Smiling she turned to all three and began to explain the story of how she liked Tenzin for such a long time an wouldn't admit to him until years after.

All three girls were enchanted by the love story from Pema while Y/N remained motionless. Hearing a love story isn't something he isn't fond of but sees the emotion in Korra's eyes.

It was strange to him, he doesn't unerrstand why he was feeling some type of emotion of jealousy if she and Mako ended up together. Shaking off the feeling he reminded Korra to not forget the Pro-bending match.

Nodding at the information she saw him leave but when he was talking the last mintue his voice sounded different. She couldn't place her finger on it and saw Pema and the two girls walk away.

Without realizing her body moved on its own and began to run towards Y/N quickly.

Korra: Hey Y/N!! Hold up!

Stopping he turned to look and saw Korra running behind. Making him raise a brow in confusion on the reason why.

Y/N: Yo..what is it Avatar?

Korra: Well..I was gonna ask if you're alright...

Pursing his lips into a straight line he did, but placed his usual smile on his face.

Korra: Right..well..if one day your free would you like to hang out.

Placing a hand behind her neck rubbing it softly. Tilting his head he chuckled a little til he belowed a laugh making Korra self-conscious about her decision. About to turn, she felt a hand on her shoulder seeing him wipe a tear off his eyes.

Y/N: Ho-hold on *laughs* sorry..*cools down* It's just....it's a bit adorable seeing how nervous you were asking me that.

Feeling embarrassed about that she turned away from him crossing her arms in the process. But was shock by what he said next and needed him to repeat.

Korra: What did you say?..

Y/N: Yeah..I'm free when you finish your tournament I guess.. I know this great place to eat..I'll tell ya soon enough..

Leaving, he waved goodbye with his back turned away from Korra. Korra, on the other hand, felt accomplished by his answer.

Y/N: Also good luck with Pretty Boy, Avatar.