2.

*Emma*
"Can I sit here?" She asked a group of girls her age, having lunch at "the popular" table. The one Emma thought of as the leader looked up at her with her big blue eyes. She looked kind, especially since every little inch of her face was absolutely perfect. Smiling and showing her perfect teeth she asked "don't you have anywhere else to sit?" Emma felt disappointed. She definitely thought she was going to get a nicer answer than that. "No" She said, sounding very uncertain. The girl suddenly began laughing. "Well, I'm sorry honey, but this table is full". She then turned back to her all so pretty friends and they all laughed together. Full of disappointment, and feeling as though somebody had hit her in the stomach, Emma turned around and walked to an empty table. All she wanted was to be appreciated, and have friends that cared for her. She really didn't understand why nobody could even see her as a possible friend- she was always trying to be as nice as possible to others, she did well in school, and she didn't even look bad. Sure, she wasn't as hot as the popular girls, but she wasn't ugly. And still that shouldn't decide whether she deserved friends or not.

Suddenly she felt determined. She was going to do something about this once and for all. She was going to be so popular that even Lucas Jonson would want to fuck her. Actually, she thought, that is going to be my goal- when lucas wants to bang me I have succeded. While eating the rest of her lunch alone in the crowded cafeteria she began planning how she would succed with her mastermind plan.

When she got home that day, the first thing she did was have a look in the mirror in the hall. A greasy haired girl with a green oversized t-shirt, knee long pink shorts amd unshaven legs looked back at her. This needed some work. She hurried to her bathroom and threw of her clothes. Just as she was stepping in the shower somebody opened the door. She threw her head around, and saw to her delight that it was Jonny. Smiling widely she said "oh hello Jonny, could you help me with something?"
"What, miss Emma?" He asked nicely, staring at her naked body. "Uhm, you see I have this problem" she whispered, biting her lip. "And what is that?"
"I haven't had sex in my entire life, and I really really want you to do something about that".
He was walking closer to her. "But I have a girlfriend miss Emma, and you are just a child". He said quietly, now standing just outside the shower.
"Okay..."She began, feeling a little disappointed. "But! If you don't do it, I will make sure my father has you fired" She smiled dirty and turned the water on. It poured on her body, making her look even hotter than before.
"If you say so, miss emma" Jonny whispered. He threw his clothes of with impressive speed and stepped into the shower. His cock was already standing right out. He grabbed her ass with his strong hands, lifting her up and pressing her against the wall. She put her hands around his neck, grabbing his hair. She wasn't sure she was ready for what was about to happen, but she wanted it so badly she couldn't control herself. Suddenly she felt his tip against her wet opening. He teased for a second, than thrusted in hard. She couldn't help herselft, she screamed. Her father was home, but she hoped he wouldn't hear. He was banging some new chick basically everyday anyway, and they were definitely not quiet. Jonny pulled out a bit, then pushed back in, making her shiver inside. "Yes! Jonny!" She moaned. He smirked than thrust again. He was going slow but deep. "You're so tight!" He moaned, pressing his jaws together. He thrust again, pressing her hard against the wall. "Yes!" She moaned. Again. Deeper. "Faster!" She whispered with pleasure and threw her head back. He obeyed. He thrust harder and harder, faster each time. She was getting close to her climax. He now barely even pulled back between the thrusts. He was staying really deep and it was more like vibrating, pressing her harder against the wall. She was really close now. "YEAH! Jonny!" She screamed. She was just about to come, then suddenly he pulled out. "No!" She whispered, sliding down on the floor. Jonny grabbed her head, then pushed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth even harder than he had fucked her cunt. She felt his dick deep in her throat, then finally his seed poured out. She swallowed it, then licked her mouth and looked up at him. "Why couldn't you let me finish" She asked, a bit annoyed. "I always leave the chicks wanting more" He smirked, then he pulled his clothes on and left her naked in the shower.