Perfect Harmony

"Willie!" Carmen shouted as she entered the boy's flat. "Willie!"

"I'm here. Calm down." The long haired boy said as he poofed in front of her. "What's up?"

"We've got a plan to get Julie and the boys to play The Orpheum." She said and Willie nodded.

"I'm in. What do you need me to do?" He asked and she told him the plan. As soon as they were on the same page they set off. Carmen poofed to the Orpheum to meet up with the guys while Willie set off on his part of the plan.

"Carmen! How'd it go?" Alex asked immediately and she smiled.

"Good. Willie's tracking down the bus as we speak and he should be back soon."

"Great." Luke smiled and the four ghosts waited for the other boy to show up.

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asked after a while and the other dark haired boy nodded.

"It has to." They all doubled over in pain as they were jolted.

"Guys!"

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Willie asked as he poofed behind them.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before. How'd it go?" Alex asked as they all turned to face the long haired boy.

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus two hundred miles outside of Vegas with no chance of getting back in time." Willie and Luke fist bumped and Carmen gave him a high five.

"Yes!"

"And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freakin' out." Luke said but the other boy shook his head.

"Nah. This is Hollywood, man. I'm sure he's being very professional." It was silent for a moment until Alex stepped forward. Carmen grabbed Reggie and Luke and walked a few paces away to give them a moment.

"I know... how much you're risking. Thank you, Willie."

"I told you, I'd do anything for you." Neither spoke for a few seconds and it was clear they were hugging.

"All right. You, uh... You'd better get out of here before Caleb catches you with us."

"Yeah. I'll see you around, hot dog." The other three turned back around and Carmen went over to her friend.

"Good luck." She told Willie and he nodded.

"You too." With that he skated off and they all turned to Alex.

"Alex, you all right, man?" Reggie asked as Carmen gave the blonde a side hug. He returned it with a weak smile.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay."

"Well, thanks to Willie, Panic! At The Disco needs an opening band." Luke said and the girl smirked.

"Then I guess someone up there needs to know you guys are available." The four ghosts poofed up to the promoter's office to find him screaming on the phone.

"No... No, stop. Stop! Stop! stop saying the bus drove itself!" He hit the phone on the table angrily as the teenagers watched.

"Yeah, Willie was right. This guy's a total pro." Reggie commented and they all chuckled.

"All right, boys. Let the magic happen." Luke said before turning to the blonde. "Alex, no dancing." Alex responded by holding his hands out in a ballet position. He slid to the side and held out his hand to Carmen. The girl took his hand and he spun her. Alex dipped Carmen and she reached out, knocking over the secretary's pencil cup. The other two boys laughed at their dramatic friends. The lifer woman sighed and leaned over to pick up her stuff. As soon as she was out of the way Reggie typed in their video on youtube and Alex wrote down Julie's number.