Chapter 1

Hiii, I hope you will enjoy this :)

___________________________________________________

"No mother I will not meet the guy I am going to marry!"I yell as I look into my mother's eyes which are staring back at me with disgust and shock.

"Yes you are Violet! Your father and I have planned this since you were born and you are going to do as you're told." She barks back at me before she gets the chicken out of the oven, placing it on the kitchen counter.

"No, I refuse to meet this guy. Besides, he is older than me and that's disgusting." I say with a grimace and my mother rolls her eyes at me.

"He is only 3 years older than you. When you turn 18, which is in a few days, you are going to marry this guy whether you like it or not." She says as she cuts the chicken and places it nicely on a place.

"And he agreed to this?" I ask as I sit down on the barstool and place my hands on the kitchen island, sighing deeply as I watch her continue making dinner.

"He didn't, his parents did. Carla, can you come here." She snaps and our chef comes over and takes over her cooking before she walks over to me as she dries her hands on a kitchen cloth.

"Look." She starts as she places the kitchen cloth down and looks at me, placing her left hand on her hip. "You have no choice but to marry this man. We have planned this for the first second you breathed in air. You should be grateful that you have your life figured out so you don't have to worry about everything. Now, go up and change into the dress that is hanging in your closet. And take a shower and put on some makeup, shower that attitude away while you're at it." She points out before she turns around and I can hear her heels clicking when she walks out of the kitchen and to the living room.

"She is unbelievable." I say to myself as I slide off the barstool and stomp upstairs to my room. My parents literally had my life planned out since I was born. I have been home-schooled my whole life so I don't have any friends which has turned out to be pretty lonely.

But I am not that lonely to be forced to be married to this guy. I haven't got all the information about him, only his name and age.

Apparently, he is super rich, like rich rich. He owns 5 houses in the US and 3 houses in the UK. He runs a computer company and has multiple offices, but his headquarter is here in DC. He was confirmed to be the youngest billionaire at 20 years old.

I hate that my life is planned, I feel like I don't have control of anything. I don't want to be married to some guy, I want to go to high school, too UNI. I want to do things on my own.

I look at myself in the mirror after I took a shower as I put on a bathrobe. My mother told me to put on some make-up, she is marking me as the perfect daughter. I sigh to myself as I open the mirror cabinet and I grab the concealer and mascara before I close it.

I open the drawers of the sink and grab a beauty blender before I start to do my makeup. After I blend it I put on some mascara. "I guess I should do some lip gloss." I mumble to myself as I find one and put it on my lips.

I blow dry my hair before I brush neatly through it, thinking about how this night is going to go. I was a little nervous for this night. Going to spend my life with someone I have never met.

I sigh as I place down the hairbrush before I walk out to my room, finding the cream dress my mother has picked out. It was a simple, cream dress that reached down to my knee and had thin straps.

"Violet, dear?" I hear my mother say downstairs, looks like she has her "we have guests" voice. Meaning: her sweet, narcissistic voice sweeps under people's skin so she can get whatever she wants.