Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker

Depuis le début

" What a comeback mate" Fred winks at him.

" Your Mudblood of a mother did NOT save the Wizarding World" Bellatrix hisses. 

" That's what you believe" McGonagall argues. 

" You have no right-" 

" I have every right-" 

" Lily brought an end to Voldemort" Dumbledore adds to the conversation. 

" Oh she did not-"

" YES SHE DID" McGonagall and Dumbledore yell.

"You swamp school dropout you're too whiny to rhyme. At least when I Slytherin in her sister she isn't mine"

" WHAT THE F-RICKK" Pansy shouts.

" Its not a surprise isn't that the whole Black family thing. Incest. I'm getting ready to hear about your marriage to a distant cousin" Hermione winks at Draco. 

" Maybe Harry and Draco" George whistles. 

' I'll plan it" Fred raises a finger. 

" We'll see about that" Narcissa giggles to herself. 

"i'm the boy who live best seller without equals. I'll split you like your fan bases feelings about the people. the sequels brought you back to meet your demise. I'd say you were brilliant but i must not tell lies"

" Overused a little bit?" Blaise thinks. 

" Not at all, Umbridge started it" Harry says. 

" Luke is Brilliant, an Original" Lucius compliments. 

"I left jk straight rolling in cash. You let jj compact your character to trash. So go on try and force more of your disses you're like a storm trooper cause all your shit misses"

" Damn, He said you can't do anything" George stares blankly. 

" I would never let another orphan insult e that way" Draco argues. 

" That's why you aren't an orphan" Hermione scoffs. 

" Both of your parents are alive and well " Luna points to them. 

" that's right R2 it does sound like he left all this fire in the goblet. maybe he will get rescued by an anorexic hobbit" Luke starts

" I did not" Harry protests. 

" This is getting weaker" Ginny scoffs. 

'i think it's pretty clear that you and i are pretty different. my drive's hyper your drives privet I've got more rhymes and sand brains on Tatooine you couldn't pull in the wind with a track to be my crescent empire a galaxy large i blew up the death star you blew up Aunt Marge"

" Aunt Marge Justice" Draco shouts. 

" She doesn't need any justice" Ron yells " Terrible excuse for a Human Being". 

" JUSTICE" Draco shouts as Hermione elbows him in the stomach.

'I'll pop you where poppy paprika can't be healing you unlike a great disturbance in the force I'm not feeling you death would eat you up without Hermione and Luck"

" He didn't Lie on that" Dumbledore whisper's. 

" Yes" Snape agrees.

" because your own skills when guardian levios suck you're a duck like Dursley but worse and I'd rather hurt nerf than have to endure your third birthday"

" Not The Third Birthday" Fred gasps. 

" Luke is kind of eating you up right now" George says nervous. 

" Team Luke" Pansy chants.

" Have  you heard rap before that was not dope at all. maybe have goldie balls show you the protocol but i bet you're just distracted you've got a lot on your plate on one hand the rebellion on the other hand await i rolled deep and the Weasley's" Harry says

" WE ARE ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE" George and Fred yell

" got my back this muggle sucks more hole than the bloody sarlacc"

" YES" Fred shouts.

"we'll rock you up good if you try to step to harry mate you're the least intimidating twin since mary kay"

" PERIOD" Ginny screams.

"flow like butterbeer on diagon street you can find me getting fantastic on these beats. it's over Luke i got the high ground advantage i'll close it like a map. Mischief Managed". 

" Fantastic on who's beats?" Draco snorts. 

" That's disgusting" Hermione glares at him. 

" Your disgusting" Draco retorts. 

"you should have Hagrid fly your home on his moped if i wanted teenage wizardry I'd call Selena Gomez" Luke starts

" Selena Gomez?" Pansy repeats confused. 

" my attack tactics are galactically hardcore far more than your goofy little scar wars" 

" Scar Wars?" Blaise repeats before laughing. 

" Its not funny" Harry glares at him. 

" Oh It is" Blaise laughs harder.

" i learned flow from the best of the biz."

" Get Funky"

" So of you end this-"

" Maclunkey"

" My Jedi mind tricks put the nix on your imperius. Trip it up like your deathsticks . I'm Bellatrix Dead Sirius" 

" YES, YES , I LOVE YOU" Bellatrix blows a kiss before relizing " A Filthy Muggle can't be me but yes SIRIUS IS DEAD" 

" Can you control yourself? " Harry turns to face her slowly. 

" No" 

" I swear I will-" 

" Do nothing, Pathetic excuse" Bellatrix growls.

" No need to Expelliarmus, your harmless in a duel. Call me the Hogwarts express . I just took you to school' Luke ends. 

" That's so basic" Pansy scoffs " TEAM LUKE" 

" Team Harry" Neville whispers. 

" TEAM HARRY" Ron shouts.

* Clip ends* 

"Let's make a vote, on who won" Loki hoovers to the middle. " Raise your hand for Luke". 

Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Lucius, and Bellatrix raise their hands. 

" Now , Who thinks Harry won?" 

Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, Fred, George, Harry, Ginny, Dumbledore and McGongall raise their hands. 

" Clearly Harry won by a Bias vote from all of you guys" Loki shakes her head " Snape and Narcissa don't want to vote". 

" Its none of my business" Narcissa shrugs. 

" Neither is I for this childish play" Snape says.