Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker

Start from the beginning

" Like a Horcrux" Hermione gasps " Never thought you had that in you, Harry". 

"I don't know who made you shoot first but that missed if i was you I'd have a bad feeling about this oh I'm a rhyming jedi like my father before me. Your talking hats should have put you in griffin dorky." Luke begins.

" I am in Gryffindor" Harry tilts his head confused. 

" I'm on Team Luke now" Draco shouts. 

" Once you know that Gryffindor is for Griffin dorky your an official Slytherin" Pansy smiles. 

" Eh, Luke would be a Gryffindor" Loki speaks up

" What" Pansy snarls. 

" Nothing"

" That was a right hit, Griffin dorky" Bellatrix laughs.

"Your origin story is mostly stolen from me. You might be potter but Harry I planted your seed"

 " Woah, I wouldn't take that. Imagine being called Fake. Never-" 

" Everybody calls you fake" Blaise interrupts Ginny.

" Someone needed the truth to be heard" Lucius chuckles.

" Wait, Luke's Kind of right" Hermione starts to rub her forehead thinking. 

" Yea, J.K Rowling is Kind of Terf" Loki reminds them. 

" So Team Luke for the originals" Draco puts a thumps up. 

" No, Team Harry" Hermione scoffs. 

"let's see. little orphan raised by relatives in solitude. suddenly it's taken underway a funky wizard dude learns that he's podesta do have powerful gifts but between the two of us i think i got the cooler stick".

" Your not wrong, That looks like a deadly weapon" Bellatrix says.

" I'm the funky wizard" Dumbledore laughs. 

" We Know, Albus" McGonagall rolls her eyes. 

" Notice the Dursley's are frowning while Luke's are happy" Ron speaks " Shows the powerful difference". 

"swing my mic saver cuts through you're so slicey. if you on the floor like an arm at most icily hits you with the wand for raps i get icy land em in your face like little too nicely. I fly the x-wing to save a planet from massacre you fly a broom like some kind of magical janitor".

" That's an Insult to all of us not just Harry" George points out. 

" I'm certainly not a janitor" Harry protests. 

" Your are for sure Magical but not a Janitor" Ginny shakes her head. 

" Filtch isn't even Magical, Stupid Squib" Pansy rolls her eyes.

"your double dweeb army likes to think that you're the best all you did was use your mom like a bulletproof vest"

The Theatre is quiet and absolute shock. They just stare except for the Slytherins trying to hold their laughter. 

" LUKE SKYTALKER YOUR GOING DOWN" Ginny screams. 

" I hope not" Lucius whispers.

" What do they mean I used my mom as a Bulletproof vest?" Harry questions.

"the death of my mother saved the wizarding race. your mum died of heartache when she saw your face" Harry begins

" WOOOOOAH" The Theatre is heard shouting.