Goodbye

3rd person's pov :

"What are you thinking ?"

Forth looks at the door of his room hearing Ritha's words .

"Nothing ! You need something ?"

Ritha walks in "I don't know what I need at this stage , P'Forth ! You are really giving away too much to Beam ."

Forth sighs "I really don't want to talk about this now , Ritha ."

"But you have to . When you asked me for Beam , you never said that you liked him . Otherwise I wouldn't ... I feel like it's my fault ." Ritha snaps .

"It is not ! It's on me . I liked him . I never had the courage to say it on his face . But I never thought he would die so early . I was shocked when I saw his name on your list ! So I just wanted to guide him in his last few days here . How is it your fault ?"

Forth sighs "I wish I had known that he liked me too . I mean he never showed any sign of liking boys ..."

Ritha growls a little irritated "stay away from him , P' . You don't need to ask him where is he going to ? What is he doing ? You will mislead him . You shouldn' show care about him ."

"I tried that . I didn't show anything towards him in this last month . But what happens ? His regret is intensifying day by day . I think, I should change my plan ." Forth informs .

"What do you mean by changing plan ?"

"I am gonna love him the way he wanted to , the way I wanted to . I am going turn all his regrets into fulfillment so that he can cross easily ." Forth smiles softly .

"No , you can't do that !" Ritha shouts ."that's gonna make him not want to leave . You want him to be a maligno ?"

"I don't . But I tried other way , Ritha . So , let me try this one too . I will talk with Beam tomorrow ."

"But ...."

"Ritha !" Forth cuts Ritha's words "it's already late . Go to sleep or you will get ill !"

...............

Beam frowns as he sees Ritha pacing in the hallway when he floats out of the ghost cafe .

"Umm ... are you not sleeping ?"

Ritha ignores Beam .

Beam raises his one eyebrow . Ok ! It's not normal Ritha ignoring him . These days Ritha never misses a single chance of taunting Beam .

But who cares ! If she ignores , it's her problem . Beam was about to re-enter the cafe when he hears ..

"Aren't you selfish ? Don't you worry about Forth at all ?"

Beam stops . He turns around with a questioned look .

Ritha looks at Beam with almost bloodshot red eyes "today Akki's husk attacked Forth when you were out !"

Beam blinks "when ?"

"When I send you and grandpa to capture one of his boy part , other part came for p'Forth ! You all were out . Not even Mimi was here . Forth was adamant to fight against a husk whom he couldn't protect . You know , how scared I was ?" Ritha speaks in one go .

"But Forth didn't tell anything ...."

"Of course , he didn't tell anything about this ." Ritha snaps cutting Beam . "Because he doesn't want you to regret about Akki !"

"And he took a promise from me too that I wouldn't mention this . But you know what , I break the promise ! Because you should know about this !" Ritha glares at Beam .