"Pi Pikachu. (Tell me about it.)" Raiden agreed.

***

After spending the night in the Pokémon Center, the gang walked over to the Saffron Gym, which was an unusual dome-shaped building.

"Time for my fourth badge," Yuki said.

"Pika. (Yeah.)" Raiden nodded.

Yuki was about to open the door when a dark grey-bearded man, in a dark green jogging suit with a dark green cap, interrupted her.

"Are you going to battle Sabrina?" The man asked as he appeared to be studying her.

Raiden noticed this and growled at the man.

The man flinched a bit as Raiden sparked his cheeks.

"Yes, I'm battling Sabrina. Is that a problem?" Yuki asked.

"If I were you kid, I'd go to another gym. Sabrina will not go easy on a newbie trainer like you," the man said. "So leave now and find another gym."

"You shouldn't have said that," Brock said as he & Willow backed away.

"Listen here old man, I'm battling Sabrina. I haven't come all this way for a smug old man telling me what I can't do," Yuki said in a low, dangerous voice that made the man back away.

Yuki walked into the gym in a huff & Willow and Brock quickly followed her.

'He's Psychic,' Yuki thought.

***

When they entered the gym, they saw plenty of people. Some were trying to bend spoons by staring at them & the rest were trying to guess what shape or number was on the card without looking.

"Are all these people Psychic?" Willow asked.

"Yes," Yuki nodded.

"Hey, what are you kids doing here?" A man in a white coat asked, walking up to the gang.

"I'm here to challenge Sabrina," Yuki stated.

"You're here to challenge the great Sabrina? Then you're in big trouble," the man chuckled.

"Yeah, I heard that before," Yuki said, a bit annoyed.

"Excuse me sir, but are all these people practicing their powers?" Willow asked.

"Yes, we are," the man answered as he pulled out a spoon and stared at it hard. His face turns red, but the spoon bends a little.

"Allow me," Yuki said as her eyes glowed blue, telekinetically snapped the spoon in half and she was levitating a little.

This came as a shock to the man.

"How can a kid like you do that? You might be as strong as Sabrina. I will take you to her," the man said.

The man took the gang to the battlefield which was like an underground temple.

"Scary," Willow shivered.

"Perfect for a Psychic Gym," Brock said.

"The Psychic energy feels different," Yuki whispered.

"Oh great Sabrina," the man said & he pointed to Yuki. "This girl wishes to challenge you."

The curtains opened & revealed a woman with long green hair and wearing a red dress with yellow buttons and a little girl holding a Pokéball.

"Isn't that the little girl from the forest?" Willow asked.

"Yes, that's her," Brock confirmed.

'She's not real,' Yuki concluded.

The woman's eyes glowed red unlike Yuki's eyes which were blue, telekinetically lifted the man into the air and dropped him on the floor.