Group sketch..

A/N
Hello! I love you all /p and thank you for the 11k reads on this story ! It means the world to me that you all love my story ! I'm also very sorry that I haven't uploaded in such a long time again, I'm struggling with school!! I might also put this book on a pause for a bit since yk writer's block and I would like a break since I'm pretty tired but, okay-!

Without further ado, Let's start reading !

You calmly drew in the quiet rain enjoying the calmness of it, you sketched the 5 of the boys as they sat in your bed minding their business doing what they usually do, as you did yours. *This will work, no wait let's add this, maybe fix this* you thought to yourself as you fixed some parts of the landscape you drew of them, as you finished your work you closed your sketchbook and went to them.

"Maybe we should. . Ah-! Hey there Kaze!"

"Hey, I was just bored so I came by your side"

"Oh, alright. We were just thinking about something"

"Oh okay, I'll just stay here for a bit, I need to finish drawing something. . ."

The 5 continued what they were doing as you continued yours, you suddenly felt them staring at you deeply,as you looked back you realized they were staring at you admiring your every detail of beauty standing out, then you felt a hand on your waist dragging you closer to that figure, it was Kazuha, you felt comfortable in their presence and calm, you felt your eyes close as you dozed off to bed. . .