Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Extra II : True Friend

Insufficient subscription rate, you are now seeing anti-theft badges.
"Oh? What else?" Lu Yunchu was forced to speak his lines while drying the bacon nimbly, "Then who is she and what is her identity?"

"I don't know this servant. The origin of this person is unknown. It seems that he deliberately concealed his whereabouts."

"Bah!" Lu Yunchu sneered, "She hides her identity, hides her identity, and is still a cripple with a good appearance. She is not a good family girl when she walks alone with her husband and wife."

"Exactly, exactly. I heard that they are going to burn incense in the temple outside the city again. Miss, would you like to wake up and smell the eldest son?"

Lu Yunchu recalled the plot a little, and it seems that the book mentioned that the man's advisor was once the abbot of the temple. Thinking about the plot in her mind, she said, "Of course, is any cat or dog worthy of throwing on Wen Jue?"

Before he was ready, his legs moved on his own. Lu Yunchu looked at the bacon that he had not packed, and looked at the sky helplessly.

Wen Jue guarded her yard tightly and did not allow anyone to enter. Lu Yunchu had no choice but to wait outside the mansion for them to leave the mansion.

I don't know how the plot is arranged. I hope Lu Yunchu can stop the male protagonist as soon as he leaves the house.

She waited in a teahouse not far from the mansion. After waiting for half an hour, the hero and heroine hadn't come out yet. She was completely exhausted of her patience, but she couldn't move, so she could only wait in place.

Just as she was about to drag the maid to chat with her, a flower suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, and a strong drowsiness hit her. She cursed in a low voice, this female supporting actress is really... She can still fall asleep here.

When she opened her eyes again, it was already sunset.

Lu Yunchu found himself lying on the soft couch in the wing of the teahouse, and it was estimated that the eldest maid had brought her over.

The plot was not over yet, she patted the soft couch angrily: "I fell asleep, why didn't you call me!"

The eldest maid quickly explained, "Eldest son Wen didn't leave the mansion today, and there has been no movement at the main entrance. The slave servants are so tired looking at the young lady that she can't bear to wake her up."

The vicious girl matched the maid she brought from home quite well. Instead of beating and scolding, she rubbed her temples and said, "I guess she got dressed up and walked away quietly." It's hard to guess, hard to approach, like an airtight treasure house, if it weren't for this, I wouldn't have to marry into the Wen Mansion, just to get closer to him."

After she finished speaking, she felt a little looser and finally finished the plot.

She looked at the sky and felt a little uneasy in her heart. She didn't go back all day today. She wondered if Wen Zhan had anything to eat.

Lu Yunchu hurried downstairs with his skirt in hand, and when he walked to the lobby, he realized that he had finally come out and couldn't easily waste it, so he packed some food and went home.

By the time he returned to the courtyard, the sky had completely dimmed, and it was completely dark.

Lu Yunchu felt that he was back when he crossed over on the first day, and was a little dazed for a while.

The cold moon shadow fell on her, urging her to quicken her pace.

The wing room was not lit, as if it was about to dissolve in the darkness.