I cracked a smile while biting on the plastic spoon, I'm so stupid. I then started to quietly grin.

"Are you okay-" a voice suddenly spoke, startling my soul enough to ascend to the heavens above.

Shrieking, I moved my eyeballs to the person who asked, "Kokonoi." You called out. "You gave me a heart attack," you dramatically whined and stepped away from him.

"You were talking to yourself. It was very alarming." He commented, giving you a weird look while raising his eyebrows.

"I was just thinking about things. Like a normal person would do." I shrugged but I was embarrassed at the same time.

"Very normal, vice president [name]." He smirked and rolled his eyes, "Come on. We're gonna go to wherever captain Takemitchy is." He said after turning his back on me. He waved his right hand, gesturing to follow ahead whilst his other was shoved into his uniform's pocket, "Inupi's already ahead of us. He wanted me to call you instead because he's shy for some reason."

"Shy?" I almost laughed. I ran after him and asked, "Why?"

"Why not ask him and not me? I'm not Inupi."

"Woah okay, jeez. Sorry," I sarcastically apologized for his sassy remark to me.

"Hurry up, you walk so slow." He groaned.

"It's not my fault, your legs are a hundred times longer than mine!" I protested.

"Is that a way of asking me to carry you?"

"What? No! I'm telling you to slow down!"

He loudly laughed and replied, "Okay, okay. Whatever you say."

But he didn't change his speed.

But it made me laugh too.
This was why the hatred I felt before was instantly gone.

____

"Look who finally decided to show up. You made me wait for four days, four. Days."

"Mikey," I called out.

"No, don't call Mikey." But he looked away like a kid.

"Mikey, listen to me. I -"

"No, I am not listening." He then covered his ears.

"That's what you get." Draken intervened.

"Draken, you are not helping."

"I'm not even trying to."

"There they go again," the frail blonde-haired male sighed with a relatively (awkwardly) exhausted expression plastered on his face, Takemitchy sat on one of the stairs while watching the three of you bicker like little children.

Not like it was something new to him.

"Is Mikey upset or...?" Asked the ravenette, Kokonoi, feeling quite concerned. Heck, he's even surprised that he's concerned himself.

Though, the blonde teen could only shrug in response, "Possibly. I don't know, he might be joking around."

The two then turned their eyes back to you and watched.

"Mikey, I have dorayaki."

"Rea- no. I am full."

"That's new."