Chapter 2: The First Day

"Ughh....." I clumsily hit my alarm clock. Shoot it's morning... then it hits me, TODAY IS THE DAY.

I roll out of bed and get ready. Can't be late today. SHIT. WHAT IF I DON'T GET ALONG WITH THEM? WHAT IF ....

A knock on my door breaks my train of thought "Riley?"

"Uh yeah?" It's my social worker.

She walks over to me and smiles, I really like my social worker she is just one of those good people. "You all ready there now?"

"Mhmm!" I nod. I packed last night so I wouldn't have to wake up crazy early (I love my sleep), well who doesn't?

. . .

The drive there is pretty. We go through cute little neighborhoods and a mall.

"This will be your new school."

I look to my left, hmm, well it's really big, pretty, but big. Well that's just gonna be a blast to go through the halls.

Finally we turn into a driveway. Woah. Now that's a fancy house, it has gorgeous gardens and a beautiful stone walkway. Woods all around it, yeah, this will be sweet.

My social worker, Linda, turns to me. "You ready?"

I feel butterflies going bat shit insane in my stomach, "Ready."

We walk up to the big wooden door that is covered by a stone deck above.
Linda rings the door bell.

DING DONG

The woman that is now my foster mom, I'm guessing, answers the door.

"Hi you two!" she shakes hands with Linda and then turns to me "And you must be Riley then, nice to meet you i'm Renee."

"Nice to meet you too." i manage. Hey meeting new people isn't one of my favorite past times.

"Here i'll give ya a tour of the house!" she dissapears into the house. Linda gives me a shug. We follow.

OKAY CHAPTER 2 DONE WHEW THIS IS FUN ACTUALLY SO YEAH OKAY PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE I HOPE U LIKE IT !!