"I wanna go home." Hannah said. She was crying silently.

"Me too." I sighed.

Emily reached for the bag and pulled out two sandwiches, four bottles of water, and three bananas. "Are they preparing us for something?" Emily asked. It was strange. It was a rather healthy ration, and it was fresh. "Here." Emily handed Hannah a sandwich and banana. She gave each of us a water and set the rest down. "I'll split the sandwich." She said.

Hannah did the same with hers and tried to hand it to Josie. "Please, you need it more than me." Josie pushed it away.

"I- I can't each much anymore." Hannah said. She was afraid of throwing it up.

"Just keep it." Josie said again. She picked up a banana and began peeling it.

Just as I was about to pick another up, the door opened again. It was the quiet guy from before, the one that didn't talk. I hope he isn't here to take us to our deaths.

"Follow me." He demanded. Quickly we picked up our food and followed him. He led us down the hall in the opposite direction he came down from. There was a large steel door with a code lock on it. He typed in the code and swung the door open.

I peeked over at Vanessa, she was practically shaking. This could be bad. If he took us to another cell, we could die. I hoped we were getting a shower break.

"Walk." The guy pushed me forward as he opened another door. It led outside. That was new.

The fresh air filled my greedy lungs. We were somewhere in the woods. Large trees surrounded us. There was no other building in sight. The sun was bright and hurt for a second. I fell like I slept for years.

"This way." The guy led us into the trees. This is where I die. In the woods, by a guy I don't know.

It didn't take long before the man stopped. We all paused as we came to a clearing. A road was next to it, a way out.

"All clear." The man said. The tall grass rustled as six men stepped out.

"Axel!" Vanessa tan as fast as she could towards Ghost. He picked her up and held her as close as possible. Hannah did the same to Rogue.

I saw Dominic step out last. His hands in his pockets as he stared at me. I smiled and ran to him just as the other girls. His arms wrapped around me as I crashed into him. His lips leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Babygirl..." He trailed off. "Fuck I missed you." He said. He picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. I missed him too.

"Can we go home?" I asked. Dominic surprised me with a genuine smile. He nodded and starting turning around. I caught sight of Darius hugging his sister. "Where's Alpha?" I asked.

"With Dorian." Dominic grunted.

We all headed to wherever the guys were parked. A large van and the bikes were waiting. I could see Carbon searching through a bag looking for explosives most likely.

"Lucky, in the van." Rogue nodded to the van with a prospect in the drivers seat.

"Are you sure?" The man that helped us asked.

"Get in the goddamn van." Rogue said again. Hurriedly the man jumped in the passenger seat.

"You are going to need to sit in the back." Dominic gestured to the van. I wrapped my arms tighter around him. I didn't want him to let go. "Please." He pleaded.

Reluctantly I let go of him. He placed a soft kiss over my lips. His fingers trailed down my scar before he kissed the top of it.

"I love you." He whispered. I was surprised at first. I thought I would say it first. I guess Dominic was as scared as I was.

"I love you too." I kissed him quickly on the cheek before going to the van. The other girls were already inside. Bikes revved up as the boys pulled out. Carbon closed the van doors before grabbed a bag and heading towards the building. Bruiser saluted us as he waited.

I finally had a safe moment to think. The boys found us! I'm weak and hungry, but safe. Well safer.

I can't wait to sleep tonight.