"Excuse me? How much is for this wonderful [H/c] woman?" A lady says, pointing to [Name].

"I was wondering if I could take her in and train her to be the best educated orian" the lady said, Tengen was about to say something till-"Excuse me mam? Can Zenko-chan also come with me?" [Name] asked politely.

"Well....Um...." The lady looked at Zenistu, she looked back at [Name]. She hesitantly nodded but then smiled at Zenistu and [Name]-"alright"

Zenko? and [Name] approved

Zenistu had been playing the shamisen really aggressively since Uzui had really pissed him off. His cheeks that Tengen had pinched really hurt.

[Name] watched Zenistu play as she softly smile, her lower part of her kimono was tugged slightly. She looked down and she saw a little girl.

"Um....d-do you mind if I can hug you?" The little girl asked, she looked like a young beginner in training.

"Of course I can" [Name] says softly, it made the girl smile at her brightly. The little girl instantly hugged her after [Name] had said that.

[Name] giggled softly and then walked off when the young child brought her to another spot, leaving Zenistu all alone.

•~-~•

Females watched Zenistu play the shamisem, they had been watching. They were amazed, but also really amazed by 'her' beauty.

"Wow....She can really play that shamisem" The female says, talking about Zenistu to her other female friend.

"I know, apparently she had good ears too! She can play shamisem and even a koto" The other female says.

"She looks so beautiful....I know she will be the best orian with that beauty"

"I couldn't believe she wasn't chosen! But I'm glad she was last since she is really talented!"

Two of the women walked away while talking about Tengen and then heard giggling in a room.

The two peeked in out of curiosity. they saw small little girls with a [H/c]-ette, the female must have been another of the new ones.

"Whoaa! [Name]-chan can I also try?" One little girl asked, [Name] giggled softly-"Of course" she had a rose in her hand.

She tucked in into the girls hair, it made the little girl giggle and hug [Name]. The other girls also wanted a flower too.

[Name] looked so beautiful, she looked like a goddess, an angel. Her features were really angelic, no one can ever take their eyes off of such a beauty.

As the scene happened in front of the two females,

The two females were mesmerized by her beauty, heck they even blushed.

'Does this mean...I love woman now?' They questioned themselves.

While [Name] was walking around after she had helped a few people, she was smiling.

She then started to hum softly to herself, she wondered how her friends were doing.

A female saw [Name] and was walking behind her silently till she spoke up

"Hey you ugly-" She stopped mid-way when [Name] turned around to face her, [Name] looked so angelic.

The female was a bit taken back at her beauty, she was more beautiful than her. It made her jealous and stared at her with jealousy and anger.