"They were probably for a party. Maybe it's somebody's birthday or somethin'?" Grim pondered and Ace paused as he considered this possibility.

"Did you apologize Ace?" She pressed him and he frowned at her with an annoyed expression.

"... I thought you'd be a little more sympathetic considering your situation." He grumbled, kicking his feet at the dusty floor.

"I suppose there's not much I can say about rule-breaking without being hypocritical but... It wouldn't hurt to apologize." She proposed gently.

Ace let out a sigh, giving in. "All right fine. I get that I should apologize. But you're coming with me, Celeste. Since it was your idea and all."

"If you wish." She beamed at him and she thought she saw his cheeks turn slightly pink for a second.

"A-anyway, you got a place for me to stay tonight?" He asked sheepishly.

"Aside from the bedroom me and Celeste use, the entire place is covered in a foot of dust. If you want somewhere to sleep start cleaning!" Grim glared up at Ace.

"Dude, no way! Celeste let me sleep with you! I'm real slim, I won't take up much room." He said with a cocky grin.

"Actually Ace, you can have the bed. I was intending to read tonight anyway. I am not tired." She said and they both exchanged shocked glances.

"What are you nuts?! You can't stay up all night you've got class tomorrow!" Ace exclaimed gawking at her.

"Again it's rather complicated but I don't require as much sleep as you do or food for that matter. I'll be perfectly fine." She assured him with a dismissive flick of her hand.

He gave her a strange look. "If you're sure... Just don't complain when you fall asleep in class tomorrow." Ace walked into the bedroom with Grim, who was grumbling about having to share the bed.

The first rays of the dawn had broken through the window when once again there was a loud knock at the door. Celeste put down the history book she had finished reading and stood up as Ace staggered out of the bedroom.

"Who's pounding on the door at this hour?" He complained still groggy as he glanced over at her somewhat surprised. "I can't believe you actually read all night. I thought for sure you'd be sound asleep by morning."

She ignored him and went to answer the door, finding Deuce standing on the other side. "Good morning Celeste. Have you seen Ace?" He asked after greeting her.

"Ugh, Deuce..." Ace groaned, coming up behind her while scratching the back of his head and yawning.

Deuce shook his head in disapproval. "So you ate the Housewardens tart. You really are an idiot Ace."

"Oh shut up! Like you're one to talk! Anyway... Uh, is he still mad?" Ace became somewhat nervous at the mention of his Housewarden.

"Not at all. Maybe a touch irritated. A few of our dorm mates overslept this morning... But only three of them got your treatment." Deuce recalled and Ace gasped.

"You call that not at all mad?! Sounds like he's still on a total rampage!" Ace exclaimed in horror while Deuce merely shrugged.

"If you'll excuse me, I suppose I should go put on my uniform." Celeste left them in the lounge while she went back into the bedroom. The headmage had given her a special uniform just for her dorm.

It was a black pair of pants and a black blazer. A white vest and a white dress shirt and a black pair of shoes. It came with a black and white tie and a matching armband.

She quickly put on the new clothes, struggling with the buttons around her chest. These clothes had obviously been designed for a male body and her busty chest got in the way. She managed to make herself presentable.