~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ~

Começar do início

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They all screamed as the watched the ball drop on screen once the clock hit midnight, everyone pulling their party poppers. Izuku and Katsuki slamming their lips together in a long kiss. A flash brought the two back to reality and they parted from the kiss, laughing when they saw Mitsuki holding a camera up.

They celebrated the new year by watching the fireworks go off on the T.V screen, also hearing fireworks go off not too far from their house. And by one-thirty in the morning on January first, they were all asleep in their respective beds.

・゚: *・゚:*»~

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"Kacchan...! Shut that stupid thing off!" Izuku complained, turning away from the alarm clock that was blaring and shoving his pillow over his ears in an attempt to block out the obnoxious beeping noise.

Katsuki leaned over and shut the alarm clock off. He had already woken up about thirty minutes earlier and has been just been enjoying the silence and playing with Izuku's green, curly hair. Izuku dropped the pillow and went right back to sleep. Katsuki rubbed his boyfriends arm before leaning over him and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Zu... it's time to get up!" He said gently. Izuku Just groaned in annoyance.

Katsuki pouted, sitting there for a moment before his eyes lit up, a evil smirk plastering his face. Katsuki grabbed the pillow that was once below his head and swung it full force at Izuku.

"Eek!" Izuku squealed, falling out of the bed. Katsuki laughed as Izuku sat up on the floor and glared at him. "That wasn't funny!" He yelled, flopping back down, sprawled out like a starfish. Grinning, Katsuki got off the bed and went over to the closet. He threw on a shirt as he had slept shirtless that night and walked right back over to Izuku, who was still laying on the floor. Katsuki bent over and grabbed Izuku by the legs, smirking playfully. He turned around, still holding onto Izuku's legs as he started to drag him out of the bedroom. All Izuku did was pout and cross his arms, his blanket he had pulled with him dragging along behind them.

Once to the stairs, Katsuki debated on just dragging his boyfriend down them but decided against it since it would injure the greenette. So, instead, he dropped Izuku's legs to the floor and bent over, picking Izuku up and throwing him over his shoulder before descending the stairs to the kitchen. Izuku had woken up to this so many time that he didn't even protest, just laid there limply. It was an excuse not to walk, after all.

Katsuki walked into the living room, Hisashi laughing from the threshold of the kitchen when he saw his son thrown over Katsuki's shoulder. Masaru was in the kitchen making waffles for breakfast while Mitsuki was passed out cold on the couch with her hair spiking every which way.

"Did the old hag drink too much wine again?" Katsuki asked, earning a slap upside the head from Izuku who was still hanging off his shoulder. "Be nice to your mother! Auntie Mitsuki is amazing!" Izuku yelled, crossing his arms as Katsuki sat him back on his feet in front of him.

Over on the couch, Mitsuki sneezed in her sleep, jolting her up and awake in surprise. Hisashi wheezed, "OH MY GOD-" He laughed. Mitsuki's eyebrow raised. "Who the hell is talking about me?" She asked. Izuku snorted, Mitsuki's eyes trailing over to him. "What's so funny, runt?" She mused, a smirk plastering her face.

Izuku let out a laugh, "You just got scared by your own sneeze!" He laughed.

・゚: *・゚:*»~

It was now January second, the day the Bakugou's had to return to Japan. Katsuki and Izuku have been dreading this day ever since Katsuki arrived in America and sadly, the dreaded day had finally arrived.

They were standing in the airport, just outside of the plane terminal. It was about five-thirty in the morning, right after the airport opened so there weren't many people here already, but to make sure they're safe, Hisashi and Izuku had their guards with them.

Hisashi hugged Mitsuki and Masaru tightly, his head on top of Masaru's as he is taller then the two. "I'm going to miss you and the runt so fucking much..." Mitsuki said, tears falling from her eyes. Hisashi ran a hand through her hair. "You'll see us again, Mitsuki."

While Hisashi, Masaru, and Mitsuki bid their goodbyes, Katsuki and Izuku kept each other close in a tight hug. Katsuki had his head buried in Izuku's fluffy, soft green curls that rested atop his head while Izuku had his face buried in Katsuki's chest, making his shirt damp with tears.

Katsuki brought his right hand away from its spot on his boyfriends back and gently tilted Izuku's head up to meet his eyes. Katsuki leaned down a bit and captured the shorter's lips in a gentle kiss. They stood there for a moment kissing, just enjoying the time they had together. Their parents looked over at the two, smiling at them.

The two parted and just looked each other in the eyes for a minute before his flight was called to board. Izuku's eyes saddened again, Katsuki noticing and placing a kiss on the greenette's forehead before leaning down to pick up his back and grabbed the handle of his suitcase.

They hugged tightly before Masaru and Mistuki came over and gave Izuku a big hug goodbye as well. The Bakugou's walked toward their terminal and turned around just before the entrance to wave at Hisashi and Izuku.

"I love you, Kacchan!" Izuku yelled after his boyfriend before he boarded. Katsuki turned around and smiled back at him, "I love you too, Nerd!" And with that, the Bakugou's made their way back to Japan.