Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or Hamilton

When Blaine opened the door, he saw Finn standing right in front of him. "Finn, how can we help you?" "I came home." "Come on in." "Who was at the door Blaine?" Kurt came through the kitchen and saw Finn.

"Finn!" "Elizabeth!" Kurt rolled his eyes and hugged his stepbrother. "So where is that nephew of mine?" "He's at our neighbor's house." Finn nodded.

Two hours later

Blaine and Daniel walked back to the house.

Once they got back.

"Daddy?" Daniel was a little scared of Finn because of his height. "It's ok Daniel this is your uncle Finn." "Hi Danny." "Daddy."

Just then, Kurt came out from his and Blaine's room. "Mommy?" Daniel ran behind Kurt's legs. "What's going on?" "I think Daniel's scared of Finn." "Aww baby boy, it's ok he's nice."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Kurt went to answer it but was stuck because Daniel had a hold of his leg. "Blaine, can you go answer the door?" Blaine went to the door. "Hey Blaine, can I come in?" "Sure." Blaine stepped aside and watched as Eliza came inside.

"I heard you're pregnant again, Kurt." "How did you hear that?" "Gossip goes around here fast, and they said that the school teacher was taking a few weeks off, and I remember when you lived in New York, you took off a year to raise Daniel."

"Wow, that's crazy how fast words travel fast."