Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or Hamilton

Kurt Blaine Burt Rachel and Daniel all left and headed to Ohio. "Dad I hate that we have to move just because of us." Burt looked over at Kurt and sighed. "I know but at least we have each other and Rachel."

Kurt and Burt looked behind them where Rachel was.
"Burt I think we should stop and give the horses a break." "I'll fix lunch." "Ok." Burt and Blaine unload the wagon while Kurt and Rachel kept an eye on Daniel and started the fire.

Just then they saw somebody come up to them.

"I'm so sorry to intrude but your food smells so good. Do you mind if I join you guys?" "No of course not I'm Blaine and this is my wife Elizabeth and this our son Daniel." Danny looked up when Blaine said his name. "Your fine buddy go back to eating your dinner. And this is my sister in law Rachel and this is my father in law Burt." "Nice to meet you all, I'm Jordan."

It took three months but they had finally made it.

"Oh my gosh Blaine the town looks so beautiful." Blaine looked around and saw that Kurt was right. "It is and Daniel will grow up happy here." The two of them looked over at him and smiled when they saw that he was asleep on Burt's head.

"You know I used to sleep on his shoulders too when I was younger." "Really?" "Yes." "Omg your little boy is so cute." "Oh he is my grandson these two over their are his parents." "Oh."

She looked over at Kurt and Blaine and walked over to them. "Hi I'm Quinn I just want you to know that your little boy is cute." "Thank you I'm Elizabeth and this is my husband Blaine and that's my sister in law Rachel." "Welcome to the neighborhood." Kurt smiled. "Thanks. Do you know if they have any teaching positions open?" "Yes the old teacher just quit." "Thank you. Do you know where it is?" "MOMMY!"

Kurt watched as Daniel ran over to him. "Danny!" Kurt bent down and picked Daniel up. "Oh my gosh Elizabeth he has the most beautiful hazel eyes." "Thank you. Do you want to stay for dinner? I usely make enough to feed the whole town especially when I was pregnant with this little guy." "I would love too but I can't."

Kurt could tell that something was wrong but didn't push. "Well maybe next time." "I would have to talk with my husband but I would like that." "Ok well have a good night." "You too Elizabeth." Kurt walked into the house and sat down on the couch.

"Kurt are you ok?" Kurt looked over at his dad and all you could see was love. "I'm fine. But do you remember when you thought there was something wrong with Mrs. Roberts and there was?" "Yes I do why?" "How did you know?"