ACT ONE, part one

part one, GOTG VOL 1

mains

LAYLA QUILLplayed by Isabella Sermon—twelve—the disobedient teenager
"im not a bad...just unhinged."

PETER QUILL—played by Chris Pratt—thirty-six—the tired and/or goofy father"oh your so grounded

"oh your so grounded ."

or

or

PETER QUILL—played by Pedro Pascal—thirty-six—the tired and/or goofy father
"oh your so grounded ."
(if you want)

"(if you want)

prologue

As Peter softly crooned the lyrics, Layla nestled against him, her tiny frame enveloped in his embrace. The words hung in the air, poignant and weighted with emotion.

"...and they were singing," Layla's voice, pure and innocent, joined in seamlessly.

"Bye bye, miss American pie."

Peter's heart swelled with a mixture of awe and apprehension as he reflected on his journey into fatherhood. The initial shock, the uncertainty, and the fear of disappointing those he cared about had clouded his mind. Would Yondu understand? Would he accept this new chapter of Peter's life?

But as Layla's presence grew within him, so did a profound sense of responsibility and love. With each passing month, as her mother's belly swelled.

He resented it.

Then he held it.

He couldn't comprehend how anyone, especially Layla's mother, could not be captivated by the pure essence of their daughter. She was a perfect blend of him and her, with her grandmother's radiant smile lighting up her face.

When Layla's wide, trusting gaze met his own, Peter felt a surge of overwhelming emotion. In those luminous green eyes, he saw the promise of a future filled with love, adventure, and endless possibilities.

From that moment on, it was clear: they were a team, bound together against the vast expanse of the galaxy. It was just the two of them now, navigating the universe with hearts intertwined and souls aligned.

disclaimer
this will have violence and stuff, but this is mostly comical I also don't own any other character accept my OC's aka Layla Quill and Owen Calypso

authors note
pls enjoy! I changed the gifs!!! 😍