“Principal Nezu is completely on board with L/n Sensei's plan. Aizawa Sensei is one of my only teachers to never have a day off, he's very much deserving of this little gift.” I screamed with a lot of the students, Nezu just sipped his tea and said “Sorry, I heard my name.” Shota ran into the room, capture weapon ready to be sent flying, he stopped dead in his tracks though when he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Principal Nezu hummed as he began walking away “Yes, very deserving.” Shota just looked around at us all.

I walked into the classroom backwards as my hands were occupied with holding a cake, I turned around to see the class dressed as I asked but the one thing I didn't request was Shota's appearance within the classroom this early. I froze and quickly moved the cake so I held it behind my back “Hey Shota, lovely morning isn't it?” He crossed his arms “You can drop the act L/n... Now, it's one thing to make the students dress up in such a ridiculous attire but you? You are a teacher in training, and as a heroics teacher you need to be wearing your hero outfit so you are ready for any situation that might arise!”

“That's why I'm wearing my belt! I might not have been there to witness all you and your class have gone through but I have been here as their aid, I have spoke to them, heck, I spoke to them on their first days back from the events! Why won't you just trust me? If you won't trust me, at least trust your class!” He let out a breath “I do trust you, do you think I would have allowed you to come on patrols with me otherwise?”

“Then prove it, let us appreciate you, just for your birthday, at least.” He ran his hand through his hair and turned away to look at the board “We've already wasted enough time, I suppose you can stay in your current get ups but straight after this, you are going to change.” I could see the class about to respond so I put my hand up in a stop motion towards them “No! They are going to show the whole school what an amazing teacher and hero you are. I haven't forced them to wear this get up Shota and I'm sure they all hold their respective reasons for choosing to put it on this morning!” I turned to face the class “Obviously you can change when and if you want to, but I couldn't see a reason, this is by far more comfortable than the uniform.” Shota turned to look at me “If they go to the canteen they will be mistaken for homeless people!” I raised an eyebrow “Well, I think they look amazing!” He rolled his eyes and turned to the class but before he could talk I rushed over to place the cake down on the podium. “Bad Shota!” He just looked at me and blinked, I then turned as Bakugo was laughing his ass off. I shrugged it off “Today is about you! So I will take this lesson and you can go hibernate in your sleeping bag, but first you must make a wish!” He groaned “L/n... As much as I appreciate the thought, I am not five, perhaps in terms of canine years it works out but I am not a canine.” I raised an eyebrow.

“I never said you were a canine, and no matter ones age they should make a wish on their birthday!” He hummed “You said, bad Shota, that is how you tell off an animal not a human, especially an adult.” I just looked up at him and shook my head “You don't look after children, you don't know how to tell them off.” He let out a breath “I have to watch after you, I think I know how to tell someone off.” I put my hands on my hips and glared at him “You have never once told me off because not once have you called me bad!” He blinked before raising hand “Hold on, how have you been told off at the orphanage?” I raised an eyebrow in confusion but decided to answer “They'd yell bad Y/n, why?” He hummed and put his hand down “Okay, now what was it you wanted me to do?” I pointed to the cake “Make a wish!” He looked to the cake before looking at me “I thought I had to blow out candles to make a wish?” I rolled my eyes and said “I thought you weren't five?”

“Ha ha.” Momo came up and placed some candles into the cake, then lighting them, I smiled to her and she went back to her seat. I looked to Shota and he just looked at me as if to say, I am not doing this. I raised an eyebrow and he let out a breath, turning to the cake and blowing out the candles “Wait, you didn't let us sing, we better do that all over then!” He just picked up the whole cake with one hand and bit into the edge, then muttering “Shame, it's already had some eaten... Now I'm going to sleep, you all best behave for L/n Sensei.” He went over to his sleeping bag and stepped into “Hey Shota, aren't you going to tell everyone what your wish was?”

altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें