16

A/N: CHAINSAW MAN ANIME LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO!!!!

STREAM KICKBACK BY KENSHI YONEZO, THE CHORUS AND BASS??? IT'S SO GOOD???
---

Good news, I out ran those weird people in the alleyway, bad news, I'm lost. I don't know where I am right now, what's worse is that I'm near somewhere really busy and can't see shit. All I know is that I'm in Shibuya, starving and lost like a poor kid. Anyways, while walking mindlessly to find S.S Moters, I suddenly see some blond hair. Damn, he look familar...

SHIT WE MADE EYE CONTACT-

BITCH PRETEND U DIDN'T SEE SHIT-

Looking down and walking to a different direction, I feel like I'm be followed. Walking faster, the steps were near me. I'm being stalked...wait WHY AM I CALM, I'M SHITTING FUCKING BRICKS. Running to another alleyway, it seems more safe, I think?

Suddenly, I saw some gang shit happening, beating the heck out some guy for money or something. Hell, they probably are doing this cause they think it's fun. Whatever, just don't get notice like last time from years ago when I was like uh....5? Yeah, 5! Actually, I'ma guess how old I was cause like...I forgor.

CRACK

What.

The.

FUCK?

A BRANCH, HOW? THERE AREN'T ANY TREES, WHAT THE?

"Tch. We got somebody watching us."

3 guys look at me, realizing I saw what happened, it's most likely they'd think I'd call the authorities on them, which I would. BUT I'M IN A CORNER RIGHT NOW.

"You got two options, you either get the shit beat out you kid or we take all your fucking valuables boy." One the guys with crooked ass teeth, probably from Ohio or some shit, says trying to intimidate me. Unlike old me, I'm not really a pussy anymore, but I still can't fight good though with my fist, so weapons will do.

Taking out a stun baton, I turned at it on and started to tase the guy in front of me on his chest.

BZZZT

He's lucky it wasn't the balls cause I'd probably do that for shits and giggles. The guy on his knees is groaning in pain from the shock he just got. I would be too, getting sparks on you hurts like a bitch.

Out of no where, my taser gets removed from my hand by one of them kicking me in the stomach hard, making me cough spit. Once I was down, both my arms got grabbed, shit I forgot about those two guys. Sweating hard right now...and the guy I tased just got up. GOD DAMNIT SHOULD HAVE TASED HIM IN THE BALLS.

Shit...I'ma pay for my hospital bills, or not.

Seeing that I was gonna get the shit beat out of me, I braced for what was gonna happen. Closing my eyes from instinct, I didn't want to see the guy hit me.

CRACK

Opening my eyes, I see the guy who was gonna punch me on the ground, knocked out most likely, but that's when the 2 guys behind me dropped me harshly. Like they threw me on the ground, which got me getting my knees and elbows scrapped. That hurt like a mother fucker.

The guy who saved me was some blond guy with a scar...huh. A scar...

Suddenly, a fight ensues and lemme tell you, some WWE shit happening. Body slamming, kicking, and punching is happening from what I was looking at. The blond guy beat the 2 people who were now on the floor, but the guy who was knocked out got up on his feet. He's gonna hit the blond boy...