𝟐 「 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 」 𝟎

Depuis le début

"Mm-hmm." Damon hummed confirming the girl's words, as he continued to dry a glass with the towel that was on his shoulder.

"So she died in a fire too?" Seraphina concluded as she peaked over at him, the girl not wanting to dwell too far into the topic at first.

"Very tragic really, feels like yesterday." Damon spoke his sadness real as they continued on the topic, but he needed to speak on it to ruin Stefan's life.

"Not to overstep-" Seraphina tried to continue on the topic noting Damon's sad voice, but was cut off by Damon scoffing.

"You could never over-step, you're darn near part of the family." Damon said with a large smile on his face, causing Seraphina to give him a small one.

"What was she like?" Seraphina asked as she looked at him, the girl pausing her job of doing the dishes.

"She was beautiful, a lot like you and Elena," Damon spoke causing Seraphina to furrow her eyebrows, why bring up Elena without bringing up Bonnie or Caroline. "in that department, she was also very complicated and selfish and at times not very kind, but very sexy and seductive."

"Hmmm, so which one of you dated her first?" Seraphina asked softly as she motioned back to the bathroom room, where Stefan ran off to.

"Nicely deduced, but ask Stefan," Damon said simply as he looked at the glass for watermarks, before continuing to polish the glass. "I'm sure his answer differs from mine, I'd take Caroline up on that Cheer Coach thing."

"Speaking of, what did you say to her," Seraphina asked as she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, the girl remembering what happened. "she would never give up her spot?"

"Well, I guess you don't know her as well as you think," Damon spoke humorlessly as he glanced over at Seraphina with a smirk on his face. "she told me all about it."

"She did," Seraphina said lowly more to herself than to Damon, who nodded anyways, although Seraphina only ignored him and shook her head profusely. "Caroline would never say something like that?"

"Like I said you might not know her as well as you think you do." Damon repeated his earlier statement, his words causing Seraphina to stand there confused.

"Hey, do you guys need some help in here?" Bonnie asked as she suddenly popped into the room, causing Seraphina and Damon to look back at her.

"Yeah, I'm done cleaning," Seraphina said as she moved away from the sink, grabbing a hold of a towel to dry her hands. "can you just put them up?"

Although Seraphina didn't wait on the girl to answer as she quickly exited the room, the girl not wanting to be alone with Damon and her thoughts anymore.

Both angry and sad the girl quickly walked up to a confused Stefan, whose eyes furrowed as he placed his hands on her upper arms.

"Hey, what-what's wrong?" Stefan asked confused as he lowered himself a bit since the girl wouldn't look him in the eye.

He continued to move around until she did, quickly catching the girl's confused and slightly annoyed look.

She didn't like it when she didn't understand something, it boiled inside her causing her to think about it for weeks.

"I'm ready to go." She spoke lowly as she just stood there twiddling with the boy's shirt, the girl growing even more annoyed.

"What happened," He continued to ask questions as he looked around the room, quickly noting the look Damon was sending him. "did Damon say something?"

Hearing his question, Seraphina looked up giving him a confused look, how did he know, did he expect his brother to say something discern to her.

"Just take me home, please." Seraphina begged him, hearing the tone the girl was using Stefan's frown deepened.

"Okay, let's go." Stefan spoke as he walked her towards the door, quickly grabbing his coat and wrapping it around her.

It didn't matter what his brother may or may not have said to her, he knew she wanted to leave and that was all that mattered.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Elena asked as she walked over to the two, the girl giving them a confused look.

Seeing the girl walking over, Stefan through a small glance at Seraphina who looked completely stuck within her head.

"I have to get home, I uhm," Stefan paused as he tried to think of a reason to get home without involving Seraphina. " I promised my Uncle I would get home soon, so I'm walking Phina too."

"Oh okay," Elena spoke in confusion as she nodded her head, before looking over at Seraphina. "text me when you get home Sera."

Although Seraphina didn't reply as she was too stuck in her mind, the girl trying to figure out what Damon meant by her truly not knowing Caroline and continuing to bring up his and Stefan's ex.

"She will." Stefan spoke on behalf of Seraphina as he threw his arm over her shoulder, before quickly leading her out of the house.