Cole

(A/N:Hello my darling dears! I decided that Y/N won't have tics as I personally do not have it but Y/N does have social anxiety,paranoia,and normal anxiety as I myself have it and can write for it how I experience it also the picture was made by @trivialcve on tumbler which looks fucking sick!)

Y/N's POV:I held the book of shadows in my lap as I traced over the details. "Such pretty cover you have book..." I know it's odd I'm talking to a book but it helps me with my social anxiety a tad bit but not to much. Soon the wind open the book turning to a page titled 'Summon of Belthazor and the source of evil' which confused me,why is the wind taking me to this page? Shutting the book it keep opening it to that page no matter how many times I shut it until I gave up. "Fine fine! I'll summon this fucker LATER though" Getting up I went inside seeing my full siblings,turns out Harry is my half brother. I held my older brother's hand as I leaned on his shoulder. "You okay?" "Mhm...tired.." "it's almost night time" I nodded my head as I started to snap my fingers then hit my thigh over and over. Until it was bed time so we all left to our rooms while I felt eyes on me. 'Their watching you' 'Their judging your looks' 'Their judging your styles' 'They hate you' 'DON'T LOOK AT THEM!' The voices made me stare at my feet the entire time. I had my own room surprisingly as my anxiety would give me night terrors and cause me to make others sleepless so I got my own room.

Sitting on the bed the book opened and went to that page. "Of course" I walked over and I just did every mindlessly as I was tired soon the book shut as if it never meant to do that. "Did you not mean to show me that page?" The atmosphere changed which I took to a yes which made me scared as I had already finished the spell. "UUAHHH!" "AHHH!" "What the!" I was scared hiding under my desk with the book to my chest about to cry like a baby,I'm being so childish why!?

Cole's POV:I looked around and saw that I was somewhere else and in a new time year until I heard sniffles. "Uh?" I bent down and saw a teenager with h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/c skin,and the shadow book on the verge of crying. They remind me of Phoebe which made me smile a bit but I hated how scared they looked at me. "Hey you okay kid?" "M-mhm...please don't hurt me I'm sorry!" That's when they started crying which made me worry more,I hate them crying even if I don't know them maybe it's because they remind me of her. "Can I hold you?" They nodded their head and I reached out to them and pulled them in a hug close to my chest.

I rubbed their back. "Hey it's okay kid,I know you probably didn't mean to summon me at all but I'm not mad or annoyed at you. My names Cole. What about you?" They sniffled and wiped their eyes. "Y-Y/N.." "that's a wonderful name,do you perhaps know someone of the name Phoebe?" "I think that was my dads sister..." "what's your dads name?" "James potter" "That's him" "yeah,dad is dead and I don't know about my aunts,I live with my half brothers mom's aunt" I wasn't shocked honestly as I knew it was a new time year. I saw they yawned. "How about you get some sleep I'll keep watch over you" "okay" they climbed into bed and passed out immediately as I sat beside their bed watching over the room feeling protective of this teen,if Phoebe's alive maybe she'd raise this kid with me as I still loved her while my father instincts for this kid is much more stronger.