Happened so sudden

(A/N:Hello my darling dears,I have a question! I wanna add something unique to Y/N that isn't represented much but I will not do Autism or DID/OSSD forgive me for misspelling because I wish not to stereotype and accidentally offend the community but if you want something that you have to be represented please teach me what it is. So PM me to tech me it)

Y/N's POV:Sitting in my room I saw a bird,I opened my window and grabbed the envelope that it had which it soon flow away. "Hm...That's probably gonna bite me in the ass in the future but meh! Now who sent me this?" Opening it was a letter to hogwarts,what is hogwarts? I started to read. My eyes started to hurt (A/N:this happens to me) so I got up and walked to Harry's 'room' and asked him to read it since I needed to give my eyes a break. "..we're wizards" "bs" "I'm honest!" I nodded and went back to my room. The next moment we we're in some random tower and the door was kicked down by some guy,the next moment we we're on our way to hogwarts.

Why is it happening so fast!? I don't like it! It makes me feel so sick it's like I'm being spin around faster and faster until I felt like collapsing which I didn't,some boy with glasses with locks caught me. "Hey,you okay?" "Everything is going so fast" "ah I'm so sorry. I'm Michael and this is my nonbinary sibling beetle you?" "I'm Y/N" we all were brought into a room. "Y/N Potter" I walked up,everyone gasped and whispered and I sat down. "Hmmm...make it RAVENCLAW!" I walked to the ravenclaw table but then the next two confused me and the whole place. "MICHEAL POTTER!" He walked up staring at his feet then barely his house was called. "RAVENCLAW!" He sped walked to me then sat beside me. "BEETLE POTTER" they went up and got the same house and sat on my other side. "So...we're all related. How?" "I-i don't know,we'll need to talk to the headmaster" we nodded our heads it's all going so fast.