a trip back home

It's been a minute, danielle left me alone and went back to the trio.

I was laying on my back, thinking about how crazy this is.

           'How are we going to go
                       Back home?'

  I sat straight, folding my body as i hug my knees, i closed my eyes.

I heard the door open and close.

"I said i don't want to talk".

"Ahh sorry". Said a male voice.

"What do you want yellow guy". I looked up, He just stood there and was nervous.

"I was just thinking if... uh i could sit with ya?". He stuttered while looking down.

"And... Why don't you sit with the other's ?".

"Because... they're arguing".

"About what?".

"Duck likes to ahh count with the clipboard? But red hates it".

"What is danielle doing?". I pat the spot next to me.

"She's just sitting and looking, she doesn't look happy". He walked slowly and sat next to me." I hate it when they yell at eash other".

"I.. ok, you can stay here? I guess?". I pat his head hesitatinlly.

"Yeeeey! Your is the best ahh".

"(Y/n)".

"(Y/n), it's name is pretty". He complimented.

"Thanks?".

"Do you have-".

"which one of you want to go on a trip?". Red guy entered the room.
Followed by an angry duck and annoyed danielle.

"I already hate it here".danielle walked to the sofa, and sat on the ground next to it.

"We're not going anywhere-".
"Yes, yes we are". Red guy interrupted duck.

"We're are we going? And why?". i asked

"He doesn't want to stay here". Danielle sighed.

"Ofcourse i don't! All what we do is sit and wait for someone to sing some shitty song and leave! And that girl scared him!". He angrily pointed at me.

"She's named ( y/n )!". Yellow kid defends

"Ah i thought you were happy he's gone? That changed now?". I stood up and walked to be infront of him "do i annoy you?" I mocked him angrily.

I couldn't really be sure, but he wasn't looking at me, well mabye because his face wasn't fully facing me.

"Look i- i didn't mean to sound angry, i am just upset". Red guy said.

"(y/n) sit back down girl, he didn't mean to offend ya". Danielle warned.

"See! your bothering the guest's". Duck yells at him.

I sat back on the sofa and glared at him.

"Look i-i am just tired ok? We live in a repetitive loop! And i feel like... i am starting to loose what's left of my sanity". He sighed.

Danielle stood and excused her self and i to go to the kitchen, leaving them behind in the living room.

"The way This world works is driving me nuts, nothing is logical here! This people are crazy and i don't feel safe! I can't believe you have the guts to trust to sleep!". Danielle whisper yelled after making sure she closed the door behind her.