| Chapter twenty-five

A hard, cold smack came down on my ass, making me moan out. "One. Thank you, sir, another one please." Another harsh smack came down.

"Two. Thank you, sir, another one please." I moaned out feeling another one come down. "Three. Thank you sir another one please."

Each smack that followed was more harsh but felt better than the last. The leather coming down made my heat stir. He would hit my left cheek then my right and I would hear him grunt and groan when he heard my moans. I knew he was turned on my them. I couldn't see him but I knew his eyes were closed every time her heard me and I knew how much he was enjoying this because I'm pretty sure I was enjoying this more than he was.

My ass may have hurt like a bitch but it felt so fucking good. The pleasure over powered the pain in an almost overwhelming way and the desire and ache was almost unbearable. "Sixty, t-thank you sir a-another one pl-please." My voice wasn't higher than a breath and I let out a moan feeling him squeeze my ass.

"You're such a good girl. You didn't miss one." A kiss came down on my neck and it rolled back making my head rest on his shoulder.

"Good girls get rewarded." His hand came to my pussy and I felt his fingers penetrate me. "Alex~" I moaned out feeling my orgasm build already and he barely did a fucking thing. Just the sensation of his touch could have me going to crazy.

His fingers moved at a teasing pace before they picked up, bringing that stomach tightening feeling. "I'm gonna cum," I moaned. "Already," he said in amusement. His thumb pressed against my clit and it brought me closer to my orgasm. "Please sir~oh fuck. Please let me cum." For a moment he didn't respond but I moaned out his name in desperation.

What the fuck was wrong with me. I tried to blame it on the fact that I hadn't seen him in so long and forgot how good he was at this but in all honesty it was just the fact that I was a slit for sex and this man knew exactly how to give it to me. His fingers only moved for at least 3 minutes or so and he already had me quiver long and begging to cum. Was that even fucking possible.

"Because you were such a good girl darling, cum. Cum hard baby." He hit my g-spot one last time and my orgasm took over and spilled all over his fingers. My erotic juices were running down my thigh as the pleasure surged through my body, creating a euphoric ecstasy like no other.

I arched my back feeling more spill out as his fingers thrusted again. He pulled his fingers out slowly and he brought them to my lips. He shoved his fingers into my mouth, making me suck them. "Do you taste good darling." I nodded my head licking my juices of his fingers.

"Let me taste darling." I moaned in confusion before I felt his tongue lick up the juices that ran down my thigh. I let out a moan of his name when I felt his tongue on my clit. He put my one leg over his shoulder as his tongue worked on my pussy.

"Fuck right there sir." His tongue licked over my sweet spot continuously bring me more and more pleasure. My hips rocked back and forth and I gripped into the cuffs tightly.

He sucked on my now swollen clit before he licked my sweet spot and rotated the motion. He left not part of my pussy untouched and it felt so fucking good. He was having me cum over and over again and my body was shaking and quivering over and over again. His tongue felt amazing and my hips wouldn't stop move as his tongue worked on me, it was like I no longer had control of what I was doing or what my body wanted to do. It just kept moving on its own, searing for even more pleasure and it sure as hell found it because I was getting closer and closer.

I felt him groan against my pussy when my hips rocked faster. "Oh fuck~" I moaned out. Just as I was about to release he pulled away and I watched as he wiped his lips and I groaned out of frustration. "No, sir please. I was so close." He came to take the blind fold off and he smiled at the mascara that stained my face.

His thumb brushed over my lip. "You made me wait darling." His lips hovered over mine. "I'm gonna fill this room with those sweet moans of yours." He thrusted into me and our moans mixed.

"I'm gonna make you beg till the tears are rolling down your face." He thrusted again and he hooked my legs around him. I was gripping into the cuffs tightly as his thrusts become more violent.

"Fuck~" I cried out feeling myself get closer and closer to the edge. "I'm gonna cum~" but just as I was about to release he pulled out with a groan and moved to stand behind me.

"Sir please~ I need to cum." Once again he thrusted into me and his hand came to my throat as we moaned. "You're just gonna have to keep begging till I let you." He squeezed my neck a bit tighter and I let out a moan.

His hips crashed against my ass from behind and the room was filled with our sounds. The pleasure was surging through my body like bolts of electricity sending me into a never ending bliss of pure ecstasy. My body was tingling and on fire from the continuous sensation and the feeling as frustrating as it was felt so fucking good.

"Sir please I'm about to cum~please please please let me cum." The tears began to roll down my cheeks and just as I was about to release he pulled out again with a groan.

I knew this was killing him as much as it was killing me. "Please sir let me cum. I swear I'll be a good girl. I'll be yours forever. Please let me cum, I need to cum sir please."

He thrusted into me hard making me scream his name. "You're forgetting that you're already mine darling." He thrusted into me again harder than before if that was even possible. How I was able to hold on this long was beyond me.

The pleasure was beyond unbearable and it felt better than anything I have ever felt with Alex. Every experience with Alex feels better than the last.

His thrust were violent and hard. He was grabbing onto my ass harshly and he had brought down a few snacks that made me moan and scream his name multiple times.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." His hands came to my breast and he squeezed them hard as his hips made him thrust into me as fast as possible. "Please don't stop~" I moaned in desperation.

He moaned before speaking. "I wasn't planning on it. Cum with me Aaliyah. Cum hard."

I threw my head back and it was rested on his shoulder. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!~"

Alex was buried inside me and his release spilled out. My orgasm made my eyes roll into the back of my fucking head before my eyes were shut tight as we moaned out together.

My orgasm was spilling all over him and the pleasure made my body quiver and the tears were streaming down my face. This was the hardest I had cum the entire time and holding on was fucking worth it. His hand came to my clit and he did little thrusts and moaned into my ear making even more spill out and I came a second time. I screamed his name feeling this bliss take over. Every time Alex makes me cum it's harder than the last and it was an addicting pleasure.

Everything became blurry for a moment before my eyes became heavy and then everything was black.

I actually passed the fuck out.