"Sid.."
"It is hell, the prison. No one should go there. I.. never would like to go back there.. never. But I am ready for this. And I do that again, beat the shit out of him, if he talks rubbish about my Shehnaaz. I am ready to go to prison again and again for hitting him if he ever thinks about touching her. I would do it again. Yes, I would."

Ryan holds his shoulder and presses it.
"Relax. We won't let you go there. Let me talk to the lawyer, we can get an anticipatory ball, just in case."
Rohan says, "The big question right now is if Sameer is not the culprit then who it is."
"I am confused too."
"Is it possible that the woman, Tara, has some personal vendetta against him?"
"But I have never seen her before."
"Haan magar shayad usne tujhe kahin dekha hoga. Possible hai."
Ryan says, "Hmm.. I still feel it's him, Sameer. For now let's keep continuing what was going on. Her details, eye on both of them and wait for the lawyer to dig up things. Kuch toh Pata chalega. Tu abhi nikal, I am going home and I will talk to Dad about it. And no more waiter jobs. Please."

Sidharth returns home late. He closes the door and goes into his room. Shehnaaz has fallen asleep on the bed holding a pillow. He tiptoes inside and goes to freshen up. He comes out of the bathroom and plops on the window settee. He picks up the guitar and just holds it. It has been days since he last played. His mother had asked him to but he couldn't. He had a feeling that his music had left him.

"Kuch Acha sa play Karo."
He turns to see Shehnaaz smiling at her.
"Tu toh so gai thi na?"
"No, bas ankh lag gayi thi. I can't sleep soundly without you beside me."
He lowers his head and mumbles to himself, "You must have not slept the days when I was in the prison."
She gets out of the bed and walks to him. Sitting in front of him, she gives him a smile.
"Kya hua, Sidhuram? Play something."
"I.. don't think I can."
"What? Why?"

"I don't know.. music was all I had with me at all times. It gave me much needed strength and brought me peace in the most stressed times. But I don't know why I am not feeling like playing anything. Maybe I am done with it."
"Tum na pagal ho."
She comes closer and places her palm on his chest.
"Your music is here. Just close your eyes and try to feel it. Chalo, close your eyes."
He does and she says, "Try to hear the heart beats."

She starts humming Hindi Bollywood.
"Oo..Hmm... Teri Galiyan.... Yun hi tadpave.. galiyan..hmm.. "
Sidharth closes his eyes and starts playing.
"Raaton ko tere khatir
Jaagta raha main kafir
Tu hi Savera Mera
Toota parinda hun main
Tujh se hi zinda hun main
Tu hi basera hai mera
Taa umr main chala
Tab Jake kadmon ko hui hasil
Teri Galiyan....."

She claps her hands at the end of the song.
"See, what did I tell you? Music is in there."
She points to his chest.
"Thank you Shehnu."
"Thank you kis liye?"
"For being with me, helping me cope with this.. trauma."
Shehnaaz takes his hand into hers, "You know you don't need to say thank you to your Shehnu. Haan agar kuch aur bol na hai toh I am all ears."

Sidharth stares at her but doesn't say anything.
"Tum mere liye kuch feel nahi karte. Hai na? I am just your friend. Isn't it?"
"Shehnu, it's.."
His phone rings and Sidharth picks it up. After talking for a few minutes, he hangs up.
"Kaun tha? Ryan? Bail ke bare mein kya bol raha tha?"
Sidharth tells her everything that had happened at the pub.

"As*****!"
She curses him.
"I avoided him. I went out but he kept coming at me. He kept talking nonsense about you. I couldn't tolerate that anymore.."
"So the lawyer will arrange an anticipatory bail just in case he files any official complaint."
"Yes. But I don't think he will. He wants to look good before you. Now he will try to get your sympathy."
Shehnaaz gives out a deep breath

"Are you angry with me for what I did? Are you upset that I worked as a server?"
"You have taught me no work is big or small. So, no, I am not upset about anything. And not at all for bashing Sameer. He deserves that and more. I am just worried. Who is the real culprit?"
Sidharth puts down the guitar and says, "I don't know. I can't imagine anyone planning something so cheap for me. I.. don't know what will happen now."
"Relax. Everyone is working on it. We will find something."