CHAPTER- 47

Depuis le début

"Where is Akshita?" Adhiraj asked not finding his granddaughter-in-law.

Despite looking around, Ekansh could not find her until Veer told him to do so.

"There is Bhabhi!" Ekansh looked at the stairs, where he pointed, mesmerized by her beauty.

Akshita's outfit

She looked beautiful in the white lehenga

She looked beautiful in the white lehenga. The white color glows on her, and Ekansh couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked absolutely royal, and her makeup was minimal yet elegant. Her eye makeup, in particular, was dark and added an enchanting touch to her overall look. At that moment, she resembled a goddess in her stunning lehenga.

He was feeling so proud right now that he wanted to shout 'Everyone see she's my wife'. He admired her until his eyes fell on her back when she turned.

His jaw dropped looking at her blouse, which looked as if it was just hanging from her body on one hook.

In any case, his wife looks beautiful yet hot at the same time, but this blouse is not! No! No! No! Not at all! 

While other males were gawking at her, he glared at them, making them look away from him.

And as a possessive husband, he approached her and put his hand on her back, moving her chunri a little more on her exposed area to hide it.

She smirked thinking he was coming here to compliment her, but she frowned when he did it.

"What?" she asked.

"Piche ka kaha hai?" He yelled in a whisper.

(Where is the back?)

Srk ki awaz me😌

"It's backless!" She shrugged off

"Why are you wearing a backless outfit?" he asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"Why did your jaw drop Pati dev?" she asked innocently, but he looked away from her.

"Let's do pooja first," Adhiraj said.