chapter 3:

"Oh my god! Will you shut up, Lukas?!" I yelled and covered my ears with my pillow, curling up in my sheets. Luke has been yelling Wake up, Yshla! for like the past 30 minutes.

I felt someone pull me out of my sheets and dropped me on the floor. I immediately sat up and glared at the person who dropped me. "Really, Dakota? Even you?" I said as I stood and rubbed my butt.

"Well, pretty lady, if you don't want to be left alone while we go to the creek... Then..." He said with a smirk. My eyes grew wider as I saw the time. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and we're going to the creek at 2:00.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! You guys!" I shrieked while running to my bathroom. "Well honey, we were waking the shizz out of you for the past hour and you're still knocked out." Sabrina said while humming.

I sighed and showered quickly. I ended up wearing one of Luke's gray sweatpants and a white lose crop top and putting my hair on a messy bun. I sighed and took my backpack.

"I look like a tuuuuuurd!" I groaned as I walk out of my house. "Like you always do." Clyde said and rubbed my hair. "Oh my God, Clyde! Hurley, stop your brother!" I yelled and ducked so that Clyde would stop rubbing my messy bun. Hurley laughed and pulled his twin by the back of his collar.

"See? This is why I'm the better twin." Hurley said said and started pulling his twin. Clyde turned around and a twin fight started. I shook my head and saw Luke appear in front of me. "You're riding with me, young lady." He said and showed me his keys. I rolled my eyes.

"Luke, I can drive myself." I said. "I have to keep my eyes on you, little sister." He smirked. "Luke, you're just older by 2 minutes!" I yelled and he laughed. I saw his truck with two dirt bikes at the back. I went closer to put my backpack and went back to where the crowd is.

"Who are we waiting for?" Josh asked. Dylan shrugged. "We can leave now, you know." He said and rode his dirt bike. Dylan and Josh is riding their dirt bike while the rest of us are using cars. I went inside Luke's truck and realized we were with the twins and Blake.

"Can I just ride with Sab and Dakota?" I frowned. Blake, who was sitting beside me, chuckled and my brother shook his head. I looked at Blake. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him. He smirked and shook
his head.

UUUGH 2 hour ride with the pervs and the annoying ones. Good luck, Yshla.

---

"Can we PLEAAAAASEEE please please pleaaaseeee get Mcdonalds fiiirst?" I shook Luke while he was driving. I slightly stood so that my head will be the same row as his and Hurley, who is currently sleeping. I felt someone slap my butt. I glared at Clyde and Blake who was both beside me.

"I swear, whoever slapped my butt will never see the creek alive." I threatened and turned my attention to my brother again. "Pleaaaaaaseeeeeeee?" I asked like a three year old kid asking for her dad a piggyback ride. Hurley shifted, eyes opened.

"But we just got In 'N Out, Kid." Hurley commented. I glared at him. "You're not the better twin anymore." I pouted and sat at my seat. I felt Blake rest his palm on my knee and I immediately slapped it. "Don't touch me. I want my Mcdonalds!" I whined.

"Am I the better twin now?" Clyde asked me. I glared at him. Oh lord I've been glaring at everyone lately. "Neither." I answered and his huge smile faded. "What do you want from McDonalds, anyways?" Clyde asked me.

"McFlurry and 10pcs nuggets." I said while looking at my fries from
In 'N Out. "Then, McDonalds off we go!" He yelled as if he's in charge of the wheel. "Really?! Yay!" I said and hugged him. I heard everyone groan while Blake on the other hand, was chuckling.

Man, this kid sure loves to chuckle

"Now, you're the better twin." I said to Clyde when I released him from the hug. Hurley's groan grew louder and Clyde laughed.

As Luke was ordering to the speaker, my phone rang and saw Inigo's caller ID. I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered
"Hey, Princess." He said from the other line. I rolled my eyes when I heard the endearment.
"Yeah? Want do you want?" I asked.
"Maybe wanna go out tomorrow?"
"Look, it's not like we're really..." I hesitated.
"Dating, I know. Haha. Can't we go out as friends?" He laughed.
"I'm sorry, but I'm not home. I'll be back by tomorrow. Like really really late." I explained.
"Oh. It's fine. Maybe we can set it up some other time?"
"Yeah. Sure."
"Great. Bye." He said and ended the call. I sighed. Why am I even doing this again?

"Who was that?" Hurley asked me while we were driving back to the road. "Oh. Just a friend." I answered and took my food. "Thanks, Lukas." I said. "Who?" Clyde asked. I looked at him. "Inigo. Okay?" I answered and dipped a fry on my McFlurry. "Inigo Marco?" Blake asked me. "What does he need?" He asked. "We're uhh... Dating." I said and munched the fry dipped on ice cream. Luke's eyes grew wide and I just so regret saying me and Inigo are dating.

"What?!" He asked, wide eyed, and turned his back to look at me. "Eyes on the road, Lukas!" I yelled. He did what I said but his eyes still wide. Well, actually all of them.

"It's non of your business." I whispered and ate a nugget. "Yshla Samantha Hunter. I am your twin brother and I am still older than you by 2 minutes! It's obviously my business!" He scolded. I sighed.

If only you could know.

I mean, I told Dakota and Sab because they know the reason and they're not THAT mad. They were mad but I saw how mad Luke was when he learned that Gray's dating Brook and saw me cry a river. And that didn't end well.

"Well, now you know, big brother." I sighed. After I finished my food, everything went black.

---

"Cupcake, wakey-wakey." Someone patted my shoulder. I groaned. "Get lost, Lukas." I heard the person chuckle. "I'm not Luke, Cupcake." I jolted up making my head hit the roof of the truck. I rubbed it.

"Oh. Blake. Sorry." I said realizing I fell asleep on his shoulder. He smirked. "It's fine. You know, you could always sleep with me. Just tell me." He winked and left. "Jerk!" I yelled and followed him.

"It's like, what? 5:30? We've got nothing to do except swimming." Sabrina said. Clyde leaned beside me. "Well unless you wanna go skinny dipping with me?" He whispered with a smirk. I glared at him and raised my middle finger in front of him. He laughed and left.

"Luke where can I put my tent up?" I turned to look at my brother. "Well, you have to share with someone." He said. I turned to look at Sabrina but she pointed Dakota and mouthed 'I'm sorry.' I rolled my eyes and looked at Luke, who pointed Josh and Dylan. I looked at Clyde who hugged his brother.

Oh my God

"So does this leave the two of us?" I heard Blake ask beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled widely.

"In one condition."

---