𝟎𝟏𝟕. jealousy is a bad feeling

.•* ACT SEVENTEEN *•.
JEALOUSY IS A BAD FEELING

—JEALOUSY IS A BAD FEELING—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

"And they are supposed to be dangerous?" Ayaka raised an eyebrow while standing with Mamoru in front of the playground the two girls were at. A few minutes ago Luna, the pink haired girl, called on her communicator and told her that these two girls supposedly want something from Ayaka.

The ice-blue-eyed still didn't believe that. Which is why she now looked at the black-haired man with amusement. "They fell from the sky, Ayaka."

"And that means...?" The fourteen year old looked questioningly at the older man. "When I think about it, it sounds pretty stupid." Shaking her head, pink-haired walked over to the swings where the two children were sitting.

"Hello you two!" The two looked up at the soft voice. Ayaka was shocked by the close resemblance she bears to the pink haired one. The ice-blue-eyed immediately noticed the resemblance that the black-haired has to Mamoru.

"I happened to walk by here and wanted to ask where your parents are." The two turned their heads sadly. "Our parents are not here." Ayaka looked confused at the children. "Where are your parents?" The two shook their heads and the pink-haired understood.

"Do you have a place to stay?" The two shook their heads again. "If you want, you can stay with me until you find a place to stay!" Both of their eyes lit up when they heard the pink-haired woman's words. Ayaka nodded and noticed that Mamoru smiled softly at her.

"My name is Ayaka Haruki and the man behind me is Mamoru Chiba." The pink-haired wanted to do something, but the black-haired interrupted her with a shake of her head. "I'm Hana, Princess Rosalie, and this is my older sister, Usagi, Princess Serenity." Hana smiled as she introduced herself. Confused, the ice blue eyes looked at the black-haired man behind her, who was just as confused as she was.

"Yes, but for you it's Princess Hana and Chibiusa!" said the ruby-eyed coldly. "Okay Princess Hana and Chibiusa, you must be hungry!"

And just as the pink haired said this, the tummies of the two children growled. Ayaka smiled. "You can have lunch at my place!" Hana jumped out of the swing and grabbed the pink haired girl's hand while Chibiusa hesitated.

She slowly got out of the swing and took the hand of the black-haired man.

The sun had set and it was already night, so when Ayaka opened the front door her family and Riku the friend of Ayaka's brothers, came towards her.

The two children nodded to each other as Chibiusa removed her backpack and it was engulfed in pink smoke. Daneiris who was on the stairs jumped and pulled Ayaka and Mamoru to wake them from their trance.

"Hana and I are distant relatives of Ayaka. Our mother is ill, which is why she sent us to you! We don't know when we're going back!"

Ayaka and Mamoru blinked in confusion. "What's that?" the black-haired man asked when he saw Ayaka's family not moving. "You're casting a spell to hypnotize Ayaka's family!"

"Ooh hello Hana, hello Chibiusa, I'm really sorry about your mother. Come in!" Mrs. Haruki smiled and invited the two girls in. The two girls, the twin brothers, Riku and Haruki-san went to the kitchen where they would now have dinner. "Oh who is that man?" Mrs. Haruki asked as she spotted the black haired man. "Oh just a friend of mine! Mamoru this is my mother. Mum, this is Mamoru." Ayaka smiled sheepishly.

"Come in and eat with us!" Mrs. Haruki smiled as the two teenagers panicked.

"Oh Mum, Mamoru wants-"
"I honestly know-"

"Stop making excuses and come in!" The two sighed as they walked into the house. "Sorry Mamoru, you can go if you don't want to, I can tell Mum that-"

"It's okay, it won't be that bad!" He interrupted the pink-haired woman.

Sighing, the two went into the kitchen where Ayaka's family, Riku, Hana and Chibiusa were sitting. Mamoru and Ayaka sat on the two free chairs.

After the pink-haired put food on her plate, her mind wandered.

"Two girls with magical powers fall from the sky while I'm having nightmares. Could it be that there is a new threat?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to!" Chibiusa snapped Ayaka out of her thoughts when she accidentally dropped food on the floor. The pink-haired looked confused at the ruby-eyed as she stood up and said, "I'll clean this up!" She got a cloth and started cleaning up the food.

"Don't be sad Chibiusa, Ayaka once spilled oil on the carpet and it couldn't get out so we had to throw it away!" Mr. Haruki said as the pink haired blushed with embarrassment.

"I was four!" Ayaka defended himself. "And worse than your two brothers combined!" Her cheeks reddened even more when she heard what her parents said.

Sadly, Mamoru, Chibiusa, and Hana watched the Haruki. Mamoru couldn't remember his family and thus his childhood. While Chibiusa and Hana may never experience that again.

After the meal, Ayaka stood at the front door and said goodbye to Mamoru. "I hope it wasn't too bad for you." she said smiling.

"Oh nonsense Ayaka, it was relaxing not to eat alone." Sadly, the pink-haired nodded at Mamoru's words. Usagi had told her that Mamoru's parents were dead and he couldn't remember.

"Everything okay?" The black-haired man looked at the ice-blue-eyed man with concern. "Yes yes everything ok!"

"Bye!" The two said goodbye and as Mamoru walked out the gate, a blonde walked in.

He could faintly hear the girl he likes greeting the blonde. Confused, he watched the two, who seemed to be laughing at something.

An uncomfortable feeling spread through him. He didn't want this stranger to make Ayaka laugh. He wanted to be the guy who does it.

The black-haired shook his head and went home. He used to have this feeling whenever he saw children with their parents. Was he jealous?

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~